The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    MM, that Sig is gorgeous. Really digging that color combination of satin stainless and wood. I hope it shoots as good as it looks!

MCAPO - did ye get a RAMI, perchance?!? C'mon man, sorry if I missed it upstream, fess up!

I think so. Thanks to you pointing me to that online site I can't stand. He's in Greenwood but is going to meet me halfway. Not a done deal; but he seems like a decent guy in conversation and the price is fair. That's two guns you are responsible for....my wife might take you off the Christmas card list.

+2

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Probably a little while. We have a vacation and some work travel the next six weeks cluttering up the schedule. At least that is what I am telling my wife. :rofl: - JUST KIDDING!!!

Truth? I am guessing it is going to be to him real soon! I recently picked up the polished 75B (well, Hopper got it for me via the Pantless Highway) and I'm thinking since that it is clearly range fun only that it needs to have an ultra light trigger. Not sure about the upcoming arrival but he will probably have two more from me real soon (that is a warning, Mr. Wizard!).

:cool:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    That's two guns you are responsible for....my wife might take you off the Christmas card list.

+2
    D'ohh! Sorry mate. If it's the one I think it is, he's unlisted it. And I thought his price was reasonable, especially with the extra extended mag. Post up pics when you get it!

+4

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    D'ohh! Sorry mate. If it's the one I think it is, he's unlisted it. And I thought his price was reasonable, especially with the extra extended mag. Post up pics when you get it!

+4

That's the one. Its a 2017 production. Looks to be in near new condition and says 100 rounds through it. He said he'd pull the ad and consider it sold. Used is fine with me - I was going to pay retail plus Uncle Sam and have been waiting at least three months....like MM said grammy said "patience is a virtue beyond compare"....so I guess my patience was rewarded. Sorta?

I am going to add a shelf in the safe and label it The Hopper Collection.

+5

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    That's the one. Its a 2017 production. Looks to be in near new condition and says 100 rounds through it. He said he'd pull the ad and consider it sold. Used is fine with me - I was going to pay retail plus Uncle Sam and have been waiting at least three months....like MM said grammy said "patience is a virtue beyond compare"....so I guess my patience was rewarded. Sorta?

I am going to add a shelf in the safe and label it The Hopper Collection.

+5
    I don't deserve that kind of recognition!! The other guy selling one for $650 is a bit of a flipper I think. I saw that one for sale for $475 by an older fella in Carmel who couldn't shoot anymore. I thought about snagging it as a spare, but didn't move on it quickly enough.

+7

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I don't deserve that kind of recognition!! The other guy selling one for $650 is a bit of a flipper I think. I saw that one for sale for $475 by an older fella in Carmel who couldn't shoot anymore. I thought about snagging it as a spare, but didn't move on it quickly enough.

+7

So how are you feeling today?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The CZickness is a real thing..........:koolaid:

The SP-01s

5424F132-CC31-4414-A196-FDBF5610AF38_zpsxcqgwjpf.jpg

Thanks Rick, it took a long time for you to convince me, but you have changed me. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, does anyone need a set of Meprolite 75B night sights? I had two spare sets lying around and put one set into the Phantom tonight. I have no use for the other set, so if one of you guys needs them let me know. They are for the full size guns, not P01s or compacts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom