The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    So sorry to hear of your loss 88. It is amazing how a furry 4 legged friend can have a hold on our hearts so much. They can never be forgotten or replaced. I have had to put down two and you can't prepare yourself for it. I feel for you during this rough time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    sorry to hear about your family dog. I have a black lab that is now 17. Every day is special to my wife and I. I have not posted for several years and now I have a question. I have a Cz75b I would like to put extended thumb safety on and also thin wood grips. I have small hands(ok,no small hand jokes LOL). Any suggestions,comments?

Thought I'd bump this for you. I don't know the answer to your question(s) other than to say that thinner grips may help. Maybe someone else will have better advice ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I appreciate the well wishes about the pup. He will be sorely missed around the house.

It sure is a wet one out there today!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    You should look at Cajun Gun Works site. They do not have the wood but do have the aluminum thin grips and the extended left side thumb safety. Call them and they will cut the thumb safety to fit your gun!

Sorry to hear that, 88!

Keep him in the avatar.[/QUOTE
    sorry to hear about your family dog. I have a black lab that is now 17. Every day is special to my wife and I. I have not posted for several years and now I have a question. I have a Cz75b I would like to put extended thumb safety on and also thin wood grips. I have small hands(ok,no small hand jokes LOL). Any suggestions,comments?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Do we need coffee because we get up early or do we get up early because we need coffee?

:40oz:

Picked up the dueling tree...hoping to stop at the range today and give it a try...with a CZ, of course. Probably the P10C and 88's "old" surplus 75.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Do we need coffee because we get up early or do we get up early because we need coffee?

Picked up the dueling tree...hoping to stop at the range today and give it a try...with a CZ, of course. Probably the P10C and 88's "old" surplus 75.

Awesome! Let us know what you think.

I say that I need and want coffee. I've been drinking it since I was a teenager, stealing sips from my parent's cups first, then stealing whole cups of coffee from the coffee maker when they weren't looking. I can't imagine a day without :coffee:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I started drinking :coffee: strong and black when I was about 25. Not sure of the want need thing but pain is my alarm clock most days.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Spring sure is taking it's time getting here. I love winter but only in the winter. Not much of a fan of it come spring.

On Monday, I got a 96 K cup pack of Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee. Been doing my best to go through it all. It's all pretty good stuff, but I definitely like the darker blends better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Spring sure is taking it's time getting here. I love winter but only in the winter. Not much of a fan of it come spring.

On Monday, I got a 96 K cup pack of Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee. Been doing my best to go through it all. It's all pretty good stuff, but I definitely like the darker blends better.

As I would love to experiment with something new I am pretty much OK with my current brand choice.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Folgers. The empty plastic containers are full of all kinds of once used brass I might never reload....

I have many of the empty Folgers & Maxwell house empty containers full of brass individually marked38 Special, 9mm, 45 acp and they stack neatly in my storage cabinet!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I'm still waiting for my 12 pack of the K-cups I ordered from them. Hoping they come in soon because I've been wanting to try them for a while now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Folgers. The empty plastic containers are full of all kinds of once used brass I might never reload....

We get the 3 pound Folgers at Sams. If I am in a "Poofy" mood and feeling special I put a scoop of some chocolate :coffee: in the pot with the Folgers. It adds just a bit to it. Beyond that I drink it right off the bean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom