The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The positives for you and others that can deal with the mindless masses is you stay on the trigger which is obvious when I see you guys shoot.

Thank you sir.

Range day!!

Enjoy!

There are no CZ's listed on Gundeals.com

https://gun.deals/product/cz-75-sp-...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-811

Where do you all eat at? My favorite place so far has been Flapjacks, but looking for other options when I’m visiting the lady.

Well, Tim and I eat at Gold Coffee Pancake House on Emerson near County Line. It's just down the street from Point Blank Greenwood, which makes it convenient. The food isn't as good as Flapjack's, but again, it's convenient.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Very similar. I'm going to roll the dice on AR400 as this will be my tree for 9/40/45 and won't be subject to AR hits @ 10 yards from the range Rambo's. AR500 at 100 yards.

Pretty sure going to go with the plate rack kit that was mentioned in this thread but that's going to be a range expenditure and not mine.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Very similar. I'm going to roll the dice on AR400 as this will be my tree for 9/40/45...

It's the tubes that the plates pivot in that crack and get destroyed over time. I've seen the tubes with ~1/8" wall thickness and 1/4" wall thickness. Get the 1/4".

Also, one piece plates are better than plates that are welded to a pivot rod...the weld eventually breaks.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah, I'm not big on showing tax papers. I've never been there and after the thread here, probably won't. I'm a stamp collector.

We generally hit PB at around 8:30 to 9:30 on Saturdays and the RO is a decent guy at that time. It's before most of the Saturday afternoon crazyness sets in though. If Charlie is working, he'd probably not give you any grief but I don't know how consistent his schedule is.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That fact would make me reluctant to pick any of those up if I were in the market. I don't know how they could sell a Phantom for a hair over $450 unless they just happened to get a container full of them dumped on their shop. A quick search shows that they can be decent to deal with sometimes but also have a track record of slow shipping and little communication.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Well, Tim and I eat at Gold Coffee Pancake House on Emerson near County Line. It's just down the street from Point Blank Greenwood, which makes it convenient. The food isn't as good as Flapjack's, but again, it's convenient.

I understand. Hadn't heard of this so it might be something worth checking out! Thanks!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Gold Coffee Pancake House is pretty good overall. Like Tom says, the food is not the best around, but it's still pretty good and the service is usually good. The location does make it handy not only to PB, but it's also kind of centrally located for a group of us from the office that likes to meet once a week.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That fact would make me reluctant to pick any of those up if I were in the market. I don't know how they could sell a Phantom for a hair over $450 unless they just happened to get a container full of them dumped on their shop. A quick search shows that they can be decent to deal with sometimes but also have a track record of slow shipping and little communication.

I'm guessing they got a good deal somehow. I remember picking up the Sig Tacops 1911 from USDS where I'd sent it for FFL service and Mike was punching it into their system when I got there to pick it up. He looked at the receipt in the box and said you can't possibly have paid what this says? I asked him why and he said it was over $100 less than his distributors cost on it. That was when I got it for less than $700 from Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore. I think deals like that occasionally happen and you're very lucky if you stumble across them. I know I was pretty happy about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom