The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Only half of what I brought got any rounds through them. I brought lots to share and spent the first 40 minutes loading mags, but I think in the end most people ran what they brought themselves. Maansmit did try the WC EDC X9.

I came specifically to improve my performance with my own tools this time and to get some reliability rounds though the new 1911 and the .40 cal Rami. The 1911 was almost flawless. Gonna order new recoil springs for both Rami's and probably spares. By the end of the day i was getting pretty comfortable with the 1911. The 2 preB 75s ran like tops and my Sig P228 reminded me why is still in the safe, even with the decocker. I did want to run CM's new 10 but time ran out b4 i got to it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

I ran 3 of the mouse's legacy pieces, one of his 97B's, Riley II, ChrisK's Phantom and 88's two P10's with modded triggers, plus my own stuff. Oh and a few rounds through 88's little 300 black pistol AR. I would have liked to have shot more, but that was easily enough to take me to my happy place... :cool:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Yes I flinched....:lmfao:

As do most folks when pulling the trigger on a howitzer
    I put a couple through Pack's double-barrel 10 gauge, which wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be... though I'm not sure I hit anything. The 500 never made it to my radar, my pencil wrists would have probably snapped on that one. What a fireball, wow!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I put a couple through Pack's double-barrel 10 gauge, which wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be... though I'm not sure I hit anything. The 500 never made it to my radar, my pencil wrists would have probably snapped on that one. What a fireball, wow!!

I want one. I have no idea why but I do.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's been a long week here. The dog is old and sick and gets a trip to the vet every morning for either fluids or blood work. Tomorrow's trip will be to see if he's improving of if the trips are just supporting him artificially. He's been a great dog but his time might be coming to an end I'm afraid. We'll see. He's been on his deathbed once before and managed to come back so maybe he'll do it again.

I sure do need a range trip. Nothing clears the mind like GPT.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    :(

Sorry to hear.

It's been a long week here. The dog is old and sick and gets a trip to the vet every morning for either fluids or blood work. Tomorrow's trip will be to see if he's improving of if the trips are just supporting him artificially. He's been a great dog but his time might be coming to an end I'm afraid. We'll see. He's been on his deathbed once before and managed to come back so maybe he'll do it again.

I sure do need a range trip. Nothing clears the mind like GPT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom