Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Finishing up a good day. Up at 6am, then off to breakfast with WTB and another friend. At 8am, did some shooting with WTB and TopDog, then home. By 10am, was heading south to help one of my son's move to a new apartment and was home by 6:30pm. Headed over to the sisters house to celebrate my niece's birthday, then home again by 9pm. Watched the space station fly by at 9:47 while having a glass of wine over at my mother's house and then headed home to watch John Wick 2 with the wife until midnight. All in all, a day well spent!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    There's also talk of CZ building a US based plant next year. If that happens, what do you all think might come out of it going forward? Right now, they are up to their ears supplying the world with service pistols and a US based plant might just let them focus some models on the US market. Personally, I'm hoping to see more use of stainless across the line as well as maybe a 97B compact. It would also be neat to see them do a 97B in 10mm.

How about some CZ58's?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hot day to be working outside. I'm getting ready to go move cars around. Most will move under their own power, but there is one that will need pushed to move it. And, it's sitting in the direct sun.

I tried putting a ZEV Glock striker spring in my P10C this morning and it dropped the trigger pull from 4 lbs flat to just under 3 lbs. I put the original striker spring back in, but one of these days will see how reliably it will run with that light of a striker spring. I don't run those in my Glocks because they are just a bit too light for carry in that platform. Felt pretty good in the CZ though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hot day to be working outside. I'm getting ready to go move cars around. Most will move under their own power, but there is one that will need pushed to move it. And, it's sitting in the direct sun.

I tried putting a ZEV Glock striker spring in my P10C this morning and it dropped the trigger pull from 4 lbs flat to just under 3 lbs. I put the original striker spring back in, but one of these days will see how reliably it will run with that light of a striker spring. I don't run those in my Glocks because they are just a bit too light for carry in that platform. Felt pretty good in the CZ though.

Interesting.
    Yeah I have no freaking idea what made me think the hottest day of the year to date was a good choice to hand wash the siding. Cause it really wasn't....:):

I got it done and the spouse is smiles ear to ear so I did good.......:faint:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was planning on pressure washing the patio and sidewalk yesterday, but spent the day on less productive tasks. The wife kept telling me to take it easy yesterday after helping the son move on Saturday. I feel like I wasted the day now. Is there a syndrome called "Relaxer's guilt". If so, I have it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was planning on pressure washing the patio and sidewalk yesterday, but spent the day on less productive tasks. The wife kept telling me to take it easy yesterday after helping the son move on Saturday. I feel like I wasted the day now. Is there a syndrome called "Relaxer's guilt". If so, I have it.

Same here. Went to a family reunion and when I got back I just lounged around. Felt bad about it, but got over it... :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :coffee:

Same here. Went to a family reunion and when I got back I just lounged around. Felt bad about it, but got over it... :):

Good bourbon helps me fight the symptoms.
    Went to City BBQ in Fishers next to Graeters ice cream on Saturday after lawn mowing and car washing. Good and plenty chow.
    Watched "Jack Reacher" when we got home. Good day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good bourbon helps a lot of things. I found that I've developed an allergy to some waters. But, I've also found that if I freeze the water and soak it in good bourbon, the allergy completely disappears.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    :coffee:

Good bourbon helps me fight the symptoms.
    Went to City BBQ in Fishers next to Graeters ice cream on Saturday after lawn mowing and car washing. Good and plenty chow.
    Watched "Jack Reacher" when we got home. Good day.

Went there yesterday aw well. They have a pretty darn pulled pork sandwich. Put some swine wine on top and get an order of hush puppies and you've got yourself a heck of a meal!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Busy self motivated people get relaxers quilt.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Ugh, just got a call from the mechanic. Apparently the leak we thought was a hose on the radiator of my wife's car was actually the water pump. Said the book lists it as a 12 hour job. Ouch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom