Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got done with a full clean and detail.
    Just thought I would leave this here.

mnYIueA.jpg

zq4LOWp.jpg

aRmP0CO.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Fantastic CM!

I had a chance to run the suppressed AR pistol yesterday and have to say that I love that thing. The AR pistol was fun to run, but it's a really different animal suppressed. Felt recoil was not much before, but it feels like a .22lr now. I need to swap the charging handle out for one that does not allow as much gas in the face though. .300BO might become quite the expensive addiction if I don't get off my kiester and resume reloading for it.

This was also one of the first trips I've done in a while where I didn't shoot the P10C. Instead, I shot a pair of 1911s. The Sig railed nickel and the DW Bronze Heritage were the guns of the day and as well as the Sig shot, I came away even more in love with the Heritage. There's a tightness to it that just feels good. The Sig has a bit of production rattle to it in the trigger area but the DW is just perfectly fit up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fantastic CM!

I had a chance to run the suppressed AR pistol yesterday and have to say that I love that thing. The AR pistol was fun to run, but it's a really different animal suppressed. Felt recoil was not much before, but it feels like a .22lr now. I need to swap the charging handle out for one that does not allow as much gas in the face though. .300BO might become quite the expensive addiction if I don't get off my kiester and resume reloading for it.

This was also one of the first trips I've done in a while where I didn't shoot the P10C. Instead, I shot a pair of 1911s. The Sig railed nickel and the DW Bronze Heritage were the guns of the day and as well as the Sig shot, I came away even more in love with the Heritage. There's a tightness to it that just feels good. The Sig has a bit of production rattle to it in the trigger area but the DW is just perfectly fit up.

Man that sounds like major enjoyment.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Great day at the range with CZ Top! He is another outstanding CZ gun nutpsyko I must confess I was a bad influence on him by placing in his mits a CZ97, a Phantom ( not to be confused with the coveted and hard to find Shadow Phantom in CM's collection) a Shadow 1, a compact called TNT, and a 75B and another compact with magic hammer's. He had his Cajunized PCR, 75B SAO stainless and the new SP-01 Target 2 pictured earlier on this thread. And a SP-01 Shadow 2.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Great day at the range with CZ Top! He is another outstanding CZ gun nutpsyko I must confess I was a bad influence on him by placing in his mits a CZ97, a Phantom ( not to be confused with the coveted and hard to find Shadow Phantom in CM's collection) a Shadow 1, a compact called TNT, and a 75B and another compact with magic hammer's. He had his Cajunized PCR, 75B SAO stainless and the new SP-01 Target 2 pictured earlier on this thread. And a SP-01 Shadow 2.

I need to make it back up there someday.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Enabler.....:p

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Oh my, what can I say? Awesome day with the Wizard, shooting his guns and mine. My recently much improved guns, now internally renovated by cajunization and the skillful wave of the Wizard's wand. What a difference!! I hope to get to my range a few times this week and get to know and shoot them better. I tried to sneak a few of the Wizard's wonderful guns into my bag but he was on to me. All hail the Mighty Wizard! :bowdown::bowdown:

And the CZ Koolaide? I was already a goner before I found this here group, but now I'm mainlining the CZ Juice! Enable away, Brothers. On a search now for a 97. Maybe a Phantom too. And then...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom