• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Good morning all. Sorry for not being around much. This summer has kicked my butt. There have been so many things to do. I know it will only get worse as in a month or so I will start to realize the weather will be changing and I don't have long to finish up all of my projects. I do promise to try to get on more often. I don't know why, but I miss being in here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning all. Sorry for not being around much. This summer has kicked my butt. There have been so many things to do. I know it will only get worse as in a month or so I will start to realize the weather will be changing and I don't have long to finish up all of my projects. I do promise to try to get on more often. I don't know why, but I miss being in here.

Cause you love us.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    The two of you, along with The Wizard, have guns that open people's eyes as to what a good shooting gun can be. I imagine that the experience of seeing someone awakened to what a good trigger is would be pretty satisfying. It also falls in with my theory of the two of you being Trigger Buddah's. You both enjoy showing others the way. Enlightening them in regards to the Zen in a great trigger.

Truth. They have opened my eyes already to this brave new world of fine triggerology and I'm loving the journey. Running toward the Zen threshold, I am...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will just leave this here.....:cool:

lREMczH.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I will just leave this here.....:cool:

lREMczH.jpg

One more time. Must you test my will power so, sir?

Mowed the 400 yard range today. All in all, 6 hours on the bush hog. Building the berm in the morning ii it's not raining.:yesway:

Good day. Saw 3 turkey poults, a skunk.and a real nice 10 point buck in my clover patch.

Egg sammitch, almond stuffed olives and 2 yeungling lagers for dinner. 2 fingers of Elijah Craig and a bottle of water for a nightcap.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Mowed the 400 yard range today. All in all, 6 hours on the bush hog. Building the berm in the morning ii it's not raining.:yesway:

Good day. Saw 3 turkey poults, a skunk.and a real nice 10 point buck in my clover patch.

Egg sammitch, almond stuffed olives and 2 yeungling lagers for dinner. 2 fingers of Elijah Craig and a bottle of water for a nightcap.

That is a crap pic. You should see it in person.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks :coffee:

Sounds like a good day. I'll have to try Elijah Craig. Angels Envy has been my favorite lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom