• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Got me another muskrat today at lunch. Chased 2 of them around the pond, one got away for now. The other got his brains blown out.... I won't post pics of that one... I really don't like killing things, but they are making a home in the drain pipes for the pond, if those pipes get clogged, then the basement floods...

On a more CZ related note, Sarsilmaz tomorrow!!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Range day was pretty spectacular. You just don't see that many fantastic guns in one place very often...let alone get to shoot them all. I'm in the afterglow.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    No sigs no way no time any time now or later no way.......:)

So, you're still on the fence about wanting a Sig I see. I had a chance to shoot my son's P320 in .45 this weekend and was really impressed. My only real disappointment is that it is a full size gun that only carries 10 rounds. Other gun makers are able to squeeze 13 or 14 rounds into their similarly sized guns. I'm not sure why a couple still only go for 10.

If you are looking at a Sig 1911 down the road, let me know and I'll bring mine along for you to run. I'm sure WTB would bring his too so you have a good sampling.

Seriously, I know they are not your cup of tea, but I have come to really like the ones I've had.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, you're still on the fence about wanting a Sig I see. I had a chance to shoot my son's P320 in .45 this weekend and was really impressed. My only real disappointment is that it is a full size gun that only carries 10 rounds. Other gun makers are able to squeeze 13 or 14 rounds into their similarly sized guns. I'm not sure why a couple still only go for 10.

If you are looking at a Sig 1911 down the road, let me know and I'll bring mine along for you to run. I'm sure WTB would bring his too so you have a good sampling.

Seriously, I know they are not your cup of tea, but I have come to really like the ones I've had.

Not a knock on the Marque at all. I am just not enamored with them. Especially the 1911-ish ones.
    I know many who absolutely love them.
    I will shoot yours though.......:)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Springer Precision makes +3 to +5 mag extensions for the P320 in 45. They are around $28ea. From the measurements I came up with, this would make the height of the gun about the same as the FNX45. Not great for carry, but doable for home defense. I love the platform and it's on my consideration list for a double stack 45 at the moment.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Springer Precision makes +3 to +5 mag extensions for the P320 in 45. They are around $28ea. From the measurements I came up with, this would make the height of the gun about the same as the FNX45. Not great for carry, but doable for home defense. I love the platform and it's on my consideration list for a double stack 45 at the moment.
    :runaway: LISTS!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I finally had a good run with the MilSpec tonight at Applied. BA and the wizard ran it not sure if KJ did but it ate 6 mags with no failures. Tack driver with a very interesting persona.

The Commander I just got from RH and filled with all new parts from my commander is sweet and smooth as silk. POI is right on and recoil with the Comp barrel is very manageable.

The 97 just gets better with every outing.

The recently acquired/refit/and now sold RO ran like a jeweled watch.

A seriously good time.
    Chck in at the OSUT and there is a video of BA running a suppressed 1911

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I finally had a good run with the MilSpec tonight at Applied. BA and the wizard ran it not sure if KJ did but it ate 6 mags with no failures. Tack driver with a very interesting persona.

The Commander I just got from RH and filled with all new parts from my commander is sweet and smooth as silk. POI is right on and recoil with the Comp barrel is very manageable.

A seriously good time.
    :rockwoot:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

A seriously good time.
    Or I'll just put it in here too.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have been thinking about the 320 45 compact since I will say the 9mm is a real shooter. A couple reviews on the 45 that I saw had a few issues but that was just a couple that I watched. They are not to be found the places I have searched.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom