THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I remember mcapo’s first GTG. We kept shoving CZ after CZ in his hands. I think he was a bit overwhelmed. He ended up later with one of the first ones I stuck in his hands. In fact it was one I got from CM when I met him for the first time. Hoosier45 was there also as I recall. Snowing like crazy.

Overwhelmed? That’s an understatement.

I left with a surplus CZ from 88 and was preparing to send my two CZs to the Wizard.

Six years (?) and $$$ later you all still allow me around.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I remember Manny was there. He looked at some of KJ’s stuff. I heard him turn to Tim and say “those guns are real? I thought they were only in Call of Duty.”

I don’t remember Manny being there - that’s how overwhelming it was.

A very small space. Lots of guns with ChrisK and CM constantly handing me guns for two hours. Many from your cases - started a trend. ;-)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I don’t remember Manny being there - that’s how overwhelming it was.

A very small space. Lots of guns with ChrisK and CM constantly handing me guns for two hours. Many from your cases - started a trend. ;-)
    The barn was warm. The chili was good.

ChrisK and CM were handing you guns from my cases? That explains a lot.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Place an order from Midway late on 10/24. Just got tracking that says delivery tomorrow.

If that is true - will be the fastest that I have received anything from Larry in a long long time.

Hope it comes as I am spending most of the weekend at son's house dog sitting while he goes to NYC - dog is not socially well adjusted. Right, Travis?

Sounds like a perfect time to get fit a barrel.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I met CM at a meet and eat before the days of LT6. I was not at the first shoot, but the 2nd LT6 shoot was very overwhelming. The Mrs came with me and CM had her on a 1911.

I went up to AB in Lafayette and shot with BA, CM and the wizard once. It was supposed to get me to like CZ's but I came home wanting a Springfield TRP.

I slept on this discussion (although not well with a 3yo kicking me all night) and have one remaining thought:

CM made legacy guns for his kids and had their names on the slides. After a falling out the names got taken off and the guns were sold. CM moved on. In this case, there was no falling out. The intended recipient needed funds. We gathered funds to help. The gun should stay in the "family" of this thread. How we make that happen exactly, I'm not sure. Radar won the raffle fair and square. It's his gun to do with as he pleases. In the spirit of this community, the majority of members would donate/sell it back so it remains in the community. I know CM would stand up and drop the cash immediately as soon as he heard it would possibly be up for sale. Name your price. He'd buy it and bring it home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom