The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Dad carried a different kind of holster with this hardware in it, for several years in his career. He worked in this line of business his entire life at various positions etc. Us old timers should be able to identify this:

20231029_140057475_iOS.jpeg
    Due to distance, and the required downsizing over the last few years, due to life turns, I've only brought home a few things from my folks. This I brought home.

My son in ATL has my dad's shoe shine box and is now the keeper of that.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I would have thought my Garrison would have sold by now. Dropped the price and added trades. More waiting now.
    I think some of the 1911's in 45 move a bit more slowly than even the same gun in 9mm these days. Probably a little bit of sacrilege there, but reflects the ammo market, etc these days.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Blue Angels celebrating the return of the Blue Angel as viewed and photographed by Turbo.

75462d39e73eafb2deae013165b1272e.jpg
    Is there a secret message encoded in this? Do I get to break out my secret message marker and rub it all over the screen?

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Dad carried a different kind of holster with this hardware in it, for several years in his career. He worked in this line of business his entire life at various positions etc. Us old timers should be able to identify this:

View attachment 308709
    Due to distance, and the required downsizing over the last few years, due to life turns, I've only brought home a few things from my folks. This I brought home.

My son in ATL has my dad's shoe shine box and is now the keeper of that.
    Forgot to add that later in his career this piece of metal was also replaced with a plastic model, and finally by computers and optical readers.

Story goes that I got loose with the one in the picture and stamped up the walls in my room pretty good as a kid. Mom was not happy.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Got it. Will be on site waiting to make the hand off.

ef4er4jk;sdc asdj tyemb...hhlocz CZ!
    All this code cracking has given me a haddock. :hooked: Soup sounds good on such a soggy day. A cup of Campbell's sweet potato/butternut squash soup for a snack, I think. Hope Sunday has been good to y'all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom