The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    WOW over 8,000 ! .... a lot of folks have taken great photos with their smart phones. A friend of mine at APPLE Corp is a Level 5 software engineer for their phones (I don't use Apple stuff, but it's true, their phones are great for photos).

I use my phone for 'quickies', but I've had a 35mm type camera of some sort since I was about 14 yrs old. .... I have to have the 'real' in my hand (no smart alec comments from the peanut gallery)
    When I go into the settings and look under storage and then filter on images, it shows 54001 images taking up 230Gb of space. I'm guessing that I have less than 7000 actual images shot from the camera though

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Good day for inside shenanigans, going to rain off and on all day. Maybe I'll get ambitious and cut some slide ports or ball cuts on the Tanfo Witness or Jericho today (those are on my list of "gunsmithing stuff"). I also have plenty of guns to clean and would like to measure headspace on my CZ 457 and compare that to the rim thickness of the ammo the rifle likes.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Blue Angels celebrating the return of the Blue Angel as viewed and photographed by Turbo.

75462d39e73eafb2deae013165b1272e.jpg

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Nice day yesterday, went to the Sioux Falls gun show, I was able to get what I wanted for my P220 and PPK/s. I took the 220 down from the classifieds the other day. I usually just leave my guns up for a couple days, i'm not going to sit there and bump it for 3 months while people just wait for me to lower the price over and over. After a couple days 250 people had seen it, if it was going to sell it would have. If it's like my Tavor now i'll get a bunch of people pm'ing me and seeing if I still have it. I forgot this gun show is very collector oriented, lots of old guns but still saw some deals around, it's the kind of show Leadeye would love. After Church i'll probably go into Scheels and I have to go to Northern to get some compressor stuff for the new upright 60 gallon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Nice day yesterday, went to the Sioux Falls gun show, I was able to get what I wanted for my P220 and PPK/s. I took the 220 down from the classifieds the other day. I usually just leave my guns up for a couple days, i'm not going to sit there and bump it for 3 months while people just wait for me to lower the price over and over. After a couple days 250 people had seen it, if it was going to sell it would have. If it's like my Tavor now i'll get a bunch of people pm'ing me and seeing if I still have it. I forgot this gun show is very collector oriented, lots of old guns but still saw some deals around, it's the kind of show Leadeye would love. After Church i'll probably go into Scheels and I have to go to Northern to get some compressor stuff for the new upright 60 gallon.
    I would have thought my Garrison would have sold by now. Dropped the price and added trades. More waiting now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom