The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I shared this with T-Dogg earlier but I was in Scheels and happened to see this LNIB DW Vigil Commander in .45, not sure about .45's with alloy frames but i'll try it out. My first 1911 ever was an older like new LTWT Commander in .45 with the old nub sights and shortened GI grip safety. I remember using for a combat competition at Ft. Carson and by the time it was over my hand was bleeding lol.

ENjPOzUl.jpg

pRXWoFrl.jpg
    I have the same gun and really like it.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Quiet here today. I just got back from colonoscopy, still moving slow. Doc says all is well. We have 2-3 inches snow here and wind howling. Plenty of firewood in wood boxes yesterday so hope to stay warm. I hate this crap.
    My mom tried to discourage me from usung the "H" word. I'll say that I really dislike this crap .... ahh heck, I HATE IT ! (I feel better now) ;)

As the clock just struck noon, good afternoon gangsters !

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Its is never a good sign when I have to use the phrase "significant evidence of rodent infestation was noted" when detailing a residential property.....
    Years ago when I was at IU the apartment I moved into my senior year had rats. I complained to the management about it and they told me they were mice. I grew up ag and know the difference, so I waited for my chance to corner one, beating it to death with a bat. Picking up the corpse, about the size of a small cat, I walked over to the manager's apartment and knocked on the door. When she answered I said this is a rat, not a mouse. She was horrified and exterminators were there the next day.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I took some time off work to meet some friends for lunch and try a new restaurant in Brownsburg. On my way back I stopped at Premier Arms and checked them out for the first time. They had a used CZ 455 for $550 with a heavy threaded barrel and target stock. Very tempting but my gun fund is still zero.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom