OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I just ordered a fresh supply of desiccant gel packs for ammo storage, powder and primers.

Years ago I bought a 100 Pack of generic white ammo boxes, but never used them.
    Just made up a label, printed it up for the 9mm load I've been using for a while. I will need more of these white boxes if I decide to go that route.

I think I've gathered enough ammo cans to fit most in better storage conditions.
    We'll see how it goes.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I remember about 10 years ago I had a squirrel steal an ear from my corn patch... he was dragging it through the yard... 3 crows swooped down and began to peck at the ear... the squirrel would take turns and dart at one to shoo it away while the other two pecked the ear clean. Was pretty funny to watch.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good afternoon Y’all!
    I spent the entire day at my club range shooting handguns and rifles. The great thing was there was nobody else at the range. I had it all to my self.

Then when I finished I went to RK, Dunhams, and a gun shop. I even petted a few baby chicks at RK. I was amazed at how many chicks the had for sale.

Overall a great day in retirement! :wavey:

Top Bottom