The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Been a little absent last few days. Our former pastor and great friend passed away last week. Fought liver cancer for 18 months. Had his funeral today. I had the privilege of being a pallbearer as well.

I have no doubt whatsoever where he is tonight. He was actually the first person I knew with a CZ and got to shoot it years ago. P-01 I believe it was.
    My condolences brother.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Been a little absent last few days. Our former pastor and great friend passed away last week. Fought liver cancer for 18 months. Had his funeral today. I had the privilege of being a pallbearer as well.

I have no doubt whatsoever where he is tonight. He was actually the first person I knew with a CZ and got to shoot it years ago. P-01 I believe it was.
    I am sorry for your loss.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Getting our tax documents ready and noticed I did not have a 1099-K from Ebay for selling more than $600 last year. Then I found a page on Ebay explaining why. Really glad that Ebay now has my SSN number though, that certainly helps me sleep better at night. :rolleyes:

On November 21, 2023, the IRS issued Notice 2023-74 providing another delay of the $600 reporting threshold to help ease the transition to the new reporting requirement.

As a result, for tax year 2023, only eBay sellers who exceed the current reporting threshold of $20,000 and 200 transactions, had backup withholding applied in 2023, or are residents of states that have a lower reporting threshold will receive a Form 1099-K.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks

Getting our tax documents ready and noticed I did not have a 1099-K from Ebay for selling more than $600 last year. Then I found a page on Ebay explaining why. Really glad that Ebay now has my SSN number though, that certainly helps me sleep better at night. :rolleyes:

On November 21, 2023, the IRS issued Notice 2023-74 providing another delay of the $600 reporting threshold to help ease the transition to the new reporting requirement.

As a result, for tax year 2023, only eBay sellers who exceed the current reporting threshold of $20,000 and 200 transactions, had backup withholding applied in 2023, or are residents of states that have a lower reporting threshold will receive a Form 1099-K.
    I am generally don't hold much of a "black helicopters" mentality but when it comes to the move towards a cashless society, all I see it big brother in a black helicopter followed by his minions.

1708266638555.jpeg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    No thanks. I guard what sanity I have left.
    I walked up to a guy on a bright sunny day before the snow (last Thursday?) and he immediately starts in on the contrails in the sky and how some just disappear and some stay and even spread out, and then we heard about the antenna arrays in Alabama and Alaska that send aluminum up into the atmosphere to react with the cloud seeding. If it snows it’s because ‘they’ wanted it to.

So I got a dose of it in real life.

The young employee with me didn’t know what to think about it because I just kept smiling and nodding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom