The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    IMG_5074.jpegyou guys got me wanting to dive a little deeper into 2011 land so it’s going to have to be at the sacrifice of a piece from my small Cz collection. Just going to offer here to the czickos so I know it’s going to a good home and won’t hurt my feelings at all if it stays in my safe

Cz 75b omega two mags decocker and safety of course. Got from MM in the fall. Great shooting 75. The omegas have a very nice factory trigger but are not as easy to fine tune as a standard trigger group. If you’re not one who wants a hair trigger this could be the best bet. 500 with factory and g10 grips or 550 with the czc aluminums from one of their custom shop shadows that have been stripped

Pm me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpeg
      IMG_5086.jpeg
      186.2 KB · Views: 5

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not many players tonight ! OK.... here's the answer.
    Tarzan was darn close !

i-JDt5mdm-L.jpg
    I'm still disappointed it wasn't Dino poo.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    View attachment 332915you guys got me wanting to dive a little deeper into 2011 land so it’s going to have to be at the sacrifice of a piece from my small Cz collection. Just going to offer here to the czickos so I know it’s going to a good home and won’t hurt my feelings at all if it stays in my safe

Cz 75b omega two mags decocker and safety of course. Got from MM in the fall. Great shooting 75. The omegas have a very nice factory trigger but are not as easy to fine tune as a standard trigger group. If you’re not one who wants a hair trigger this could be the best bet. 500 with factory and g10 grips or 550 with the czc aluminums from one of their custom shop shadows that have been stripped

Pm me if interested
    That seems like a great price to me, if I didn’t already have an Omega I’d be all over that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good morning INGO.

Today I'm putting my dog down who has the cancer tumor on her muzzle. She is no longer herself, she can no longer eat, and I'm going to take care of her before she cannot drink.
    It has grown to the size of a softball.
    She has been active until a few days ago, and I wanted to give her until she no longer was able to eat and somewhat enjoy life.
    Just a few days ago she was still trying to play ball, and play with my other dog.
    She has really went down hill the last few days. So it's time.

The Black dog is her. This picture was July 23rd 2023.
    She got the cancer in September. She is a fighter.
    20230731_210323.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Good morning INGO.

Today I'm putting my dog down who has the cancer tumor on her muzzle. She is no longer herself, she can no longer eat, and I'm going to take care of her before she cannot drink.
    She has been active until a few days ago, and I wanted to give her until she no longer was able to eat and somewhat enjoy life.
    Just a few days ago she was still trying to play ball, and play with my other dog.

View attachment 332934
    Ugh. So sorry to hear this DS. I know you’re close to her. Prayers with you today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning INGO.

View attachment 332934

Sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I'll pray for you and your family.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well you probably need to snag it so you have something to compare the shadow 2 compact to at the range!

Oh we did that on Monday. One of the guys I shoot with had a DWX Compact and we tested the two back to back. Next week he's bringing his fully Wizardized 75B, the Wizard is bringing a couple of his (a pre-B and B if I'm remembering correctly) and I'm bringing my Wizardized 75 Compact and P-01. Should be fun testing... :cool:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Oh we did that on Monday. One of the guys I shoot with had a DWX Compact and we tested the two back to back. Next week he's bringing his fully Wizardized 75B, the Wizard is bringing a couple of his (a pre-B and B if I'm remembering correctly) and I'm bringing my Wizardized 75 Compact and P-01. Should be fun testing... :cool:
    Well with that lineup you will need the omega to give the shadow 2 compact a chance LOL

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We talked about how buying a stock CZ and having the Wizard add CGW parts and work his magic is probably better than buying the higher end CZ's and I believe it. I was testing triggers when I got home and the P-01 and 75 Compact have nicer triggers than the Shadow 2 Compact. I'll likely never buy another higher end CZ, but I'm happy with the one I have. Hard to pass up your Omega, but I really need to start saving. I have less than $1k in savings right now and that's not a spot I'm comfortable with.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    We talked about how buying a stock CZ and having the Wizard add CGW parts and work his magic is probably better than buying the higher end CZ's and I believe it. I was testing triggers when I got home and the P-01 and 75 Compact have nicer triggers than the Shadow 2 Compact. I'll likely never buy another higher end CZ, but I'm happy with the one I have. Hard to pass up your Omega, but I really need to start saving. I have less than $1k in savings right now and that's not a spot I'm comfortable with.
    Totally agree

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    How the S2c compare to the DWX? Don't get me wrong, my DWXc is quite nice but I've been a little underwhelmed during its two short range trips.

That may be influenced because I waited five years for the gun...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How the S2c compare to the DWX? Don't get me wrong, my DWXc is quite nice but I've been a little underwhelmed during its two short range trips.

That may be influenced because I waited five years for the gun...

The DWX is a much better looking gun and feels great in my hands. In all other respects the Shadow 2 Compact is better. The trigger is lighter and the gun just plain shot better for me. I had been tempted in the past to pick up a DWX Compact, but I'll save my money. Don't get me wrong, it's a great gun, but it didn't do anything for me over the Shadow 2 Compact (other than from an aesthetics perspective).

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Good morning INGO.

View attachment 332934
    Always hard when one of our furry friends time is up. You will see her again over the rainbow bridge.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom