The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    There is a lot of stuff packed under the top cover. It's actually relatively simple once you memorize the circuits. This is mid 1970s technology so the circuit traces are big enough to follow visually.

Yup, both flex circuits and hardboard circuits were larger (and simpler) back then.
    So you have an oscilloscope, '88 ? Wow, impressive ! :thumbsup:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    House wrens and the robins are back. Not as impressive as eagles, but still a harbinger of spring.
    Have woodpeckers, wrens, titmouses, nut hatches, cardinals on the house feeders and Robin's in the yard. Cmon Spring! Mothernature needs to kick Jack Frosts arse back to Santa country..

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I haven't used my Toro snowblower yet this year ! In late Fall, I prepped it for use, but use never came.
    Such a mild winter. But like patience says, we'll get blasted a couple of times more.

@bcannon ..... when the weather is more permanently better, please invite me up for a photo shoot of your birds. I'd love to do it !

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I haven't used my Toro snowblower yet this year ! In late Fall, I prepped it for use, but use never came.
    Such a mild winter. But like patience says, we'll get blasted a couple of times more.

@bcannon ..... when the weather is more permanently better, please invite me up for a photo shoot of your birds. I'd love to do it !
    Any time you feel like it, you're more than welcome. :thumbsup:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    It is February, people. Get a grip. Winter ain't over. This is just winter taking a deep breath before what comes next....

You're trying to take one of favorite things to do away, bitch about the cold weather..

This isn't like being married to a butch Russian woman where the "you'll take it and like it" happenings happen.. dis iz 'Murica. I can petition to ban Jack Frost just like Kumalot Harry can petition for knee pads, no matter the date. So :p:stickpoke:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You're trying to take one of favorite things to do away, bitch about the cold weather..

This isn't like being married to a butch Russian woman where the "you'll take it and like it" happenings happen.. dis iz 'Murica. I can petition to ban Jack Frost just like Kumalot Harry can petition for knee pads, no matter the date. So :p:stickpoke:
    Apparently you have different filter settings on your Google search, 'cause when I search for "Russian woman to marry".....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The gardener noted that she has not seen a squirrel in some time, I told her they will be back, but I remain vigilant.
    We had our trees trimmed in late fall and five LARGE trees have since been removed from our block. We have noted that one black squirrel seems to have stayed. The other 5000 normally running around have hightailed it to safer parts of town.

I would like to start an eradication program but am within city limits and all that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom