The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Man-O-man ..... this place has been somewhat dead :tumbleweed:the last few days.
    How about a polished turd to liven things up !?!

My newest specimen. It's about 1 1/2" across. Polished, then sealed in acrylic by the elves of Minimuseum ..... it would make a darn fine pendeant /necklace !

i-KmWd6Lf-X3.jpg

i-839WwHH-L.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Man-O-man ..... this place has been somewhat dead :tumbleweed:the last few days.

My newest specimen. It's about 1 1/2" across. Polished, then sealed in acrylic by the elves of Minimuseum ..... it would make a darn fine pendeant /necklace !

i-KmWd6Lf-X3.jpg

i-839WwHH-L.jpg
    Trying to decide if Mrs. MCapo would see the humor in a sh!} necklace for Valentines Day.

History should tell me that I am not as funny as I think I am but I have yet to learn that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Trying to decide if Mrs. MCapo would see the humor in a sh!} necklace for Valentines Day.

History should tell me that I am not as funny as I think I am but I have yet to learn that.

It has history, and is natural ! (will that argument work with her ? )

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

DINOSAUR DUNG (COPROLITE) - 6.4 LB 19" CIRCUMFERENCE​

$459.00
    Default Title
    Only 1 item left
    1706583980713.png

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Range trip was good today. 2.5 hours and I managed to get 8 guns fired, function checked and sighted in as needed.

P322 at 25 yards with CCI SV from a bench with bags. Mixture of shots with adjustments to the red dot in there.

1000005313.jpg

SA Prodigy and Tisas 9mm at 25 yards. Started getting tired on the Tisas targets pictured, they were the 2nd set of targets for the gun and I put 70 rounds through that gun today. Bottom right target were my last shots and show how fatigued I got. Packed up and called it a day after that.

1000005318.jpg

Of all my fancy stuff, most enjoyable gun to shoot today was my Remington 1911. It's pretty ordinary in terms of bells and whistles, but it sure does deliver in the fun department.

1000005312.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    @T-DOGG ... read your diagnosis in the Gunsmithing section ... question is would you have been able to figure out the problems without your super deep dive into that particular platform?

Maybe it's just the pictures, but I can't even see some of the burrs you found and determined to be the culprit. I'm absolutely amazed at your knowledge and understanding of that platform, and am certain that it will translate into a deeper understanding of how other pistols operate.

Wondering if an apprenticeship with the Wizard to learn all things CZ is in the not too distant future?

Keep up the good work!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

i-KmWd6Lf-X3.jpg

i-839WwHH-L.jpg
    A buddy got me and some other guys a sliver of Coprolite a number of years ago. Around a quarter size, maybe a 1/4 in thick in a little box. I can't seem to find it right now. I know I put it in a safe place when I was cleaning up my desk a little while back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom