The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Putting feelers out if anyone is interested in some optics cuts at a discounted introductory rate. Or any other slide work you may want done, such as design cuts or ports? I am growing my skillset and looking for new challenges.

Also accepting requests for custom metal art, wood burning signs, or anything else you think I might be worthy of.

*Disclaimer: I am not looking to take business from AllenM, but I do think there's plenty of room that I can add something of value to the community. I am not an FFL currently and cannot legally work on the "firearm" portion of someone else's gun without them being here in person (firearm = serialized part, typically the frame on most handguns).

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Also, I was thinking that it might be a worthwhile investment to pay the $300 to become an Ingo advertiser and get my own area to help sell my artwork and other stuff. I don't want to flood the classies or muddy up this thread all the time. Thoughts on that?

I would give that a go. Reaches a pretty big audience for a low price and if it doesn't work out after the year it's good for, you can choose not to renew.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A level even I can see.

11956ac2cd27015685784b5c935ce449.jpg
    The BDX scope that I have on the Sig 716 has led level indicators in the optic. Those are handy to have right in the view

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Also, I was thinking that it might be a worthwhile investment to pay the $300 to become an Ingo advertiser and get my own area to help sell my artwork and other stuff. I don't want to flood the classies or muddy up this thread all the time. Thoughts on that?
    What's your ROI going to look like? $300 is not an insignificant sum and it might take a bunch of art sales to make up that investment. For the gunsmithing, you want to be careful that you don't present yourself as a business until you've got your FFL in place. For the non-gunsmithing stuff and other random machine work, it might help but only you can say if the ROI makes sense.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What's your ROI going to look like? $300 is not an insignificant sum and it might take a bunch of art sales to make up that investment. For the gunsmithing, you want to be careful that you don't present yourself as a business until you've got your FFL in place. For the non-gunsmithing stuff and other random machine work, it might help but only you can say if the ROI makes sense.
    I don't know how to predict a ROI on something like this, because I don't know how much stuff or work I will sell.

Interesting thought on the FFL part. What would be the concern of being a business doing work on firearm accessories/parts, but not the actual firearm itself? I don't know if I can get my FFL where I'm at, haven't pursued that yet. There's a whole process with the city zoning dept. I have talked to them about it though.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Barb has started to recover from what I hope was food poisoning. She's currently upright and has kept a scrambled egg down for a half hour or so. Was a rough night for her. I have to run some errands for her and make chicken soup this afternoon.1000002382.jpgDinosaurs still walk the earth this morning. That piece of cattail at the front of the shell is about 3/4" wide.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Barb has started to recover from what I hope was food poisoning. She's currently upright and has kept a scrambled egg down for a half hour or so. Was a rough night for her. I have to run some errands for her and make chicken soup this afternoon.View attachment 337780Dinosaurs still walk the earth this morning. That piece of cattail at the front of the shell is about 3/4" wide.

Very cool .... and would gladly snap your finger clean off your hand ! waaa2
    Aquatic reptiles were our first living beasts.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Before I order and pay the crazy shipping, does anyone have a cgw floating trigger pin laying around or does anyone in metro area need anything from cgw they’ve been holding off on ordering bc of shipping like me thst I can place one order and we can split shipping to make it reasonable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom