Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Cool. Thinking the EPS carry is the way to go. My 407's are currently on guns I dont carry, so want something similar but closed for carry. EPS carry sounds like the way.
    That's my plan as well. My P365XL currently has a 407K and will get an EPS Carry, then put the 407K on a range gun. Planning on buying a regular/full size EPS and putting that on a range gun as well, the smaller screw hole pattern helps with a slide that is narrower.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    07:50 eggs in, coffee sipping.
    One wire chewing nut hugger down.
    One rabbit chased from under Barbs car.
    Hummers are tanking up for the trip south. 50° right now.
    Looks like I've lost about half the hummers I had last week. Hope they dont know something we dont..

Hope Barb is doing better today.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's my plan as well. My P365XL currently has a 407K and will get an EPS Carry, then put the 407K on a range gun. Planning on buying a regular/full size EPS and putting that on a range gun as well, the smaller screw hole pattern helps with a slide that is narrower.
    I'm thinking of stay with the 6moa red dot with the EPS carry, because well... I don't like change. Anyone using the multi reticle system, with the ability to do the circle dot, etc?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm thinking of stay with the 6moa red dot with the EPS carry, because well... I don't like change. Anyone using the multi reticle system, with the ability to do the circle dot, etc?
    I might do the same. One benefit to a larger moa dot is a crisper dot for those with astigmatism, including myself.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I have a 507k on my Rami with the circle/dot and a 407k on my p365 with 6 moa dot. Both work well but I really like the circle dot for close quarters. I pick it up and put it on center mass just a little quicker.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Old deck came off the house yesterday, glad to see it go after examining it. Termites had made it unstable. Replacing everything with Trex and treated this time, which was what I wanted in the beginning. 12 years ago we listened to the builder who recommended a new product called "Radience" which was a big failure. After some negotiation we got our money back for original deck as it had problems long before the termites.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I feel the same way. Love the circle dot option. Very fast to acquire the dot from the draw.
    I have a 507k on my Rami with the circle/dot and a 407k on my p365 with 6 moa dot. Both work well but I really like the circle dot for close quarters. I pick it up and put it on center mass just a little quicker.
    Hmmm... I may have to wait until after the FGE to make a decision.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I love the single dot for precision work, but for acquisition of the target from the draw, it's hard to beat the circle dot configuration.
    Yeah, and with the 6MOA dot I'm not doing precision work anyway, but I know the EPS carry MRS has the 32 MOA circle and then the 2 MOA dot in the middle. I'd have to try either an MRS or a 507k to see how much I liked that setup. I know there are some optics out there that have multiple choices for reticles on the same dot, but also drives up cost.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I might do the same. One benefit to a larger moa dot is a crisper dot for those with astigmatism, including myself.
    Huh? Proving all our eyes are different. Interesting...what I would have said:

I would do the opposite. One benefit to a smaller moa dot is a crisper dot for those with astigmatism, including myself.

...but I am hooked on the ACSS Vulcan reticle with the chevron. Not available with a closed emitter, as far as I know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom