22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener made her mac and cheese and since I've been cleared for alcohol consumption we had wine with it. I feel like life is heading back towards normal. Hopefully the gardener will worry less. Her mac and cheese is excellent, she uses pepperjack cheese and Hillshire sausage in it and bakes ground bread crumbs and shredded Parmesan on it as a topping.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Need some Cz advice. Haven’t really shot any of my polymer 22s since getting the p07 kadet. Has anyone had a similar experience. I’m not a fan of things that get left at home on range days. Debating letting go of competition tx22 and maybe a couple others to get the cash to get a standard 75 or sp01 for my 75 kadet kit to have its own full time home.

Has anyone done similar and just thoughts in general?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Need some Cz advice. Haven’t really shot any of my polymer 22s since getting the p07 kadet. Has anyone had a similar experience. I’m not a fan of things that get left at home on range days. Debating letting go of competition tx22 and maybe a couple others to get the cash to get a standard 75 or sp01 for my 75 kadet kit to have its own full time home.

I would have to go shooting in order to leave some at home, so I cannot identify with what you are talking about. LOL
    Hopefully this Spring things will calm down enough at work for me to get out more.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

I sold my Ruger standard as was not shooting and picked up a TX22 competition SCR so may not be the best advise. Love my P07 Kadet but it is more of a plinker. Trying to up my game a little with the tx and might try some steel challenge.
    YMMV

Edit: I don’t take all my pistols to the range. Too many to clean :dunno:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Afternoon all
    Just ordered a C&H precision plate to mount a Holosun EPS carry optic on my Prodigy. Hoping the plate is a quality part.
    Was searching for Holosun EPS carry references on INGO. Can't remember if you posted any thoughts on this optic.

How do you like it? Which dot size, etc did you get? I have a couple of 407k's but thinking EPS carry for a 365x that I'd carry, to get an enclosed optic for that purpose.

For anyone that has both (407k and eps carry), how do they compare as far as window, etc? I'm reading the specs and they seem very close.

Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I sold my Ruger standard as was not shooting and picked up a TX22 competition SCR so may not be the best advise. Love my P07 Kadet but it is more of a plinker. Trying to up my game a little with the tx and might try some steel challenge.
    YMMV
    I am totally a plinker. Do have some steel plate competitions with myself on our steel plate racks but no matter what gun i use I’m always first place since I typically shoot alone LOL

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Was searching for Holosun EPS carry references on INGO. Can't remember if you posted any thoughts on this optic.

How do you like it? Which dot size, etc did you get? I have a couple of 407k's but thinking EPS carry for a 365x that I'd carry, to get an enclosed optic for that purpose.

For anyone that has both (407k and eps carry), how do they compare as far as window, etc? I'm reading the specs and they seem very close.
    So far I'm really liken the EPS carry. I have the green 6moa dot and it is crisp and clear. I also have a 407k with the same setup and while it works fine the emitter does get crud in it and that sucks. I will most likely pickup another EPS carry to replace the 407k.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So far I'm really liken the EPS carry. I have the green 6moa dot and it is crisp and clear. I also have a 407k with the same setup and while it works fine the emitter does get crud in it and that sucks. I will most likely pickup another EPS carry to replace the 407k.
    Cool. Thinking the EPS carry is the way to go. My 407's are currently on guns I dont carry, so want something similar but closed for carry. EPS carry sounds like the way.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    YMMV

Edit: I don’t take all my pistols to the range. Too many to clean :dunno:
    You people keep talking about cleaning your guns.
    ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom