Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I had a '95 Formula. It was my first GEN 4.
    bRfCOx4l.jpg
    I’d love to have a late 4th Gen Firehawk like yours or a Trans Am. But they are way out of my price range for a project car/fun car.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Jelly. EPS carry is on my list of wants.
    I picked up the optic last week and have to say I really like it. Started looking for options on mounting it and you really only have two. The AOS plate from Springfield seems to need some modification to the screws to mount the Holosun units and I just wasn't ready for that. The C&H plate is the more/most expensive of the two but it will not need any modification.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Did a little more shooting with the Richards, this time without the coat and heavy gloves. Took pictures leaving 1 round of ammo for them, now I need to make more. Posted the pictures in BP. My thanks to T-Dogg who did a great job on the front sight.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Did a little more shooting with the Richards, this time without the coat and heavy gloves. Took pictures leaving 1 round of ammo for them, now I need to make more. Posted the pictures in BP. My thanks to T-Dogg who did a great job on the front sight.
    Your write up is really inspiring. I can feel how passionate you are about this stuff and I think that's something awesome to see in today's world. Makes me want to get my butt back into gear in the garage.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know that this is not interesting to most on this thread, but I was able to finally connect my Linux system running a Windows VM to the USB controller needed to program a radio today. This is something I've been struggling with since June, so I'm having a glass of wine and celebrating tonight
    Degree of difficulty points have been awarded.
    achievement-unlocked-template.jpg

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening all. Enjoying the lightning show over some BRC 'Spirit of '76' blend. Off to the races soon.

Shop find! I forgot I picked up a NIB plaque somewhere for like $5 at a garage sale or flea market. #1 gave it a shot with, not too shabby. The felt was an odd cut due to the browtine girth. This fellow wasn't exactly widespread on the skull either.

IMG_20230825_172957738~2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom