THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    1 & 1/2 garden beds turned over and raked. Time for a break.
    Ran the tiller through the garden. Broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, couple of rhubarb crowns, and onions all in the ground. Got some radishes sprouted. Went fishing with little brother for a couple hours this evening. Working on BLTs and maybe a fried egg here in a minute. Plus planted a few flowers for Barb.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My trip to the ballpark started with a bunker rake not starting and then base stanchions missing.

but I was at a a ballpark so not all bad.

b967afbc075b29b7173f5bc108f5bc34.jpg

Nice berm in the distance. We can run all kinds of drills! Tshirts read...

Mcapo's minions: Hitting line drives and center mass all day!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Got an email about this. Seems like a decent deal if any are looking for a CZ 75 clone

Are these good to go? Can you use CZ parts in them if say they go out of business or we stop trading or allowing firearms from Turkey?

Found out what happened to the Husqvarna mower. The tensioner has decided to give up. I'll have to get a new one. Going to replace the whole thing since it's about 8 yo.

Anyone know a place to get Husqvarna parts at a decent price shipped?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Are these good to go? Can you use CZ parts in them if say they go out of business or we stop trading or allowing firearms from Turkey?

Found out what happened to the Husqvarna mower. The tensioner has decided to give up. I'll have to get a new one. Going to replace the whole thing since it's about 8 yo.

Calling @T-DOGG , he is our resident SAR guy

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Preach. 2011 Chevy @160k and purring like a milk-fed kitten. No aspiration for anything new for some time. The Caravan is only at 85k.
    I wish I could say the same, but I’m driving 40-45k miles a year. I bought my vw in winter 2020. I just rolled over 110k and that’s with it being in the shop almost 5 months. I’m going to need a new car soon.
    The wife is extremely finicky. She’ll drop serious $$$ to fix any little thing. And her shop love her for it. Damn anxiety…
    Plus she’s using her business to purchase it as a company vehicle.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I wish I could say the same, but I’m driving 40-45k miles a year. I bought my vw in winter 2020. I just rolled over 110k and that’s with it being in the shop almost 5 months. I’m going to need a new car soon.
    The wife is extremely finicky. She’ll drop serious $$$ to fix any little thing. And her shop love her for it. Damn anxiety…
    Plus she’s using her business to purchase it as a company vehicle.
    Might as well buy a good used Toyota or Honda. You're destroying the value in short order at that rate. Might as well destroy something cheaper with less value.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Might as well buy a good used Toyota or Honda. You're destroying the value in short order at that rate. Might as well destroy something cheaper with less value.
    I also need something that can carry all my tools, and material including multiple bundles of conduit. So that makes things tough.

Oh! And my daughter starts drivers ed in 6 weeks… so she’s going to need a car.

Still it’s a good day if you’re around to have these problems.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I also need something that can carry all my tools, and material including multiple bundles of conduit. So that makes things tough.

Oh! And my daughter starts drivers ed in 6 weeks… so she’s going to need a car.

Still it’s a good day if you’re around to have these problems.

Proper side of the lawn. Hear hear.

GM all. About to wrap up another show. Have a good day!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

No expert, but if memory serves me correct, between CZ and Tanfoglio, you should have no problem finding parts that fit.

The CZ Forum has some good info about Sar handguns. I don't have a link, but a quick search on their forum should produce results for the Sar 2000.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I used to have a Sarsilmaz built AR24K. I really wish that I had not sold that one as it was one of the best made CZ clones I've ever seen. The fit and finish were a step above the CZs in many ways. Those were made for Armalite by Sarsilmaz though, and I don't know if the current Sars are built to that spec. I did have a Sar K2 for a while and that was quite well done as well.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No expert, but if memory serves me correct, between CZ and Tanfoglio, you should have no problem finding parts that fit.

The CZ Forum has some good info about Sar handguns. I don't have a link, but a quick search on their forum should produce results for the Sar 2000.
    I still have that SAR K2 45 that I got from you. I'd say that gun punches comfortably above its price range. It was my center console gun in the BMW. Fit perfectly and the console had side opening doors instead of a rear deck lid that made access easy. Was a great design for concealment. Just hit the button and the door opened to you allowing for direct access. Those German engineers think of everything...(not my old car...just a internet pic).

1681387525244.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom