THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    View attachment 269351
    Miss Nosy wanting her ears scratched. Barb's Tom turkey that stopped by this morning looked like the Bobcat or a coyote had been at him. He was missing 5 or 6 tail feathers from his fan. And he was by himself. Usually there have been three together. :runaway: View attachment 269353
    Luna moth on the walkway light this morning.
    We’ve seen a Luna moth the last two years around our place. But we had never seen one before that and had to look up what it was. Apparently they are quite rare. The first one we saw was huge and perched right over our back door and stayed there for several days.

While we are talking about wildlife, we saw a bald eagle on Sunday on our way home from church. It swooped down low across the highway maybe 20ft in front of us. Probably the closest I’ve seen a wild one and the first time I’ve seen one in that area.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    We’ve seen a Luna moth the last two years around our place. But we had never seen one before that and had to look up what it was. Apparently they are quite rare. The first one we saw was huge and perched right over our back door and stayed there for several days.

While we are talking about wildlife, we saw a bald eagle on Sunday on our way home from church. It swooped down low across the highway maybe 20ft in front of us. Probably the closest I’ve seen a wild one and the first time I’ve seen one in that area.
    When I was leaving Lebanon last week traveling east on 32 an eagle swooped right over the road—awesome!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    When I was more limber, and could reach them on the bank of White River, I spent a lot of time photographing a pair of mated bald eagles.

naturebirdeagleperchwindy%281%29B%26W-L.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    This will be the first non-maintenance repair in 115k miles and four years. Score one for Jeep...
    Keeps are great, my wife is finally listening to me about trading in on something new before her g.c.’s value starts plummeting too much. She just rolled over 150k on her 2014. She mentioned today that her tranny “felt off”. No car payments have been nice, but repair bills are expensive.

So now the search starts.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Keeps are great, my wife is finally listening to me about trading in on something new before her g.c.’s value starts plummeting too much. She just rolled over 150k on her 2014. She mentioned today that her tranny “felt off”. No car payments have been nice, but repair bills are expensive.

So now the search starts.
    There are going to be a lot of cars hitting the market very soon. no new cars for me. I will let someone else take the hit.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    What a beautiful evening for some softball. The sun/breeze combo is perfect.

New glasses arrive in 2-3 weeks, including a pair of scripted sunglasses. Doc super happy with my report, but wants to begin to correct for age-related farsightedness. Keep Numero Uno good and stress free. He gave me more crap about my BP than anything. :dunno:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    What a beautiful evening for some softball. The sun/breeze combo is perfect.

New glasses arrive in 2-3 weeks, including a pair of scripted sunglasses. Doc super happy with my report, but wants to begin to correct for age-related farsightedness. Keep Numero Uno good and stress free. He gave me more crap about my BP than anything. :dunno:

My trip to the ballpark started with a bunker rake not starting and then base stanchions missing.

but I was at a a ballpark so not all bad.

b967afbc075b29b7173f5bc108f5bc34.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom