THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Funny short story, I watched a video on YT about nachos and of course have been craving them ever since. I decided to cheat a little last night on my "diet" and grabbed the stuff I needed to make nachos. On the way home I grabbed a 6 pack of Corona, which is what I like to have with Mexican food. Got home, made the nachos and went to grab a beer and realized I had grabbed a 6 pack of little tiny bottles of Corona :( Darn thing was only like 7oz. A couple of swallows and it was gone. Almost grabbed a second one, but figured I'd already blown the heck out of my diet stuffing my face with nachos, so I let it go... :):
    I did that last summer. It sucks to grab a beer and realize that you ended up with the child size by mistake.

On the up side, it's cool that they make beer in child sized bottles. 10 year olds rarely get through a full 12oz.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I did that last summer. It sucks to grab a beer and realize that you ended up with the child size by mistake.

On the up side, it's cool that they make beer in child sized bottles. 10 year olds rarely get through a full 12oz.
    This post checks out.
    Coming from a guy that started drinking in 5th grade.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This post checks out.
    Coming from a guy that started drinking in 5th grade.

I think that I waited until 6th grade. My hoodlum friends and I would buy those tiny wax bottles of sweet juice (do they still sell those ?). Then, we'd cut off the tops, pour out the contents, refill from our parents liquor cabinet, and reseal the tops with a lit match.
    They were perfect for taking out to recess !

Now, as most of you know, I don't drink. It's been about 15 years, and I'm much better off without it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Since we were talking about how old and fat everyone is I started wearing my fitness watch again.

This morning I was putting on the zip up coveralls “bunny suit” to go back to the sterile area of the hospital and my watch dinged “great workout keep it up!”

:facepalm:
    My fitness watch died due to lack of movement. I tried putting ice cream on it with no success.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom