Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm supposed to hear something this week, but not sure if it'll be an offer, or just the next step in the process. Luckily I already have a good job, so while I'm anxious to hear good news, if it doesn't happen I'm still in a good position.
    That's cool. I just hate waiting. Particularly for things that are beyond my control. Good luck.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning fellas! :coffee:

Yesterday was CZ grip day for me. I added a set of VZ Operators in Hyena brown to my CZ 1911 and a set of the frags, also in the hyena brown to my P01. The P01 grips are now on the 40P. I also got a pair of Talon rubber grip tapes for the P07s but have not put them on yet. The G21 got new grip tapes too. I had grip tapes on it before, but those were the really thick type that made a big pistol even bigger. I'll get a photo of the bunch once everything is in place.

While playing around with the 40P yesterday, I remembered how nice that trigger is. It's a full Pro package upgrade but I had forgotten just how good it was. With all of the focus on the P07/40 and it's move back to the stock hammer spring, my understanding of what is really good was off kilter. The 40P set me straight. One of these days I'll get the sights done somehow and then that gun could become the go-to winter carry gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom