• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Screw you guys.... I just wanna know who's been talking to my sister in law... She was in charge of the family secret Santa and got upset when I didn't furnish her with a list in time... This was her idea of funny...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am realizing this the older I get... On my dads side we are all huggers, everytime all the time. When talking with my new sister in law, her family doesn't hug at all. She actually told me, "I've never seen a family hug so much, we don't hug at all". That's when it really sank in just how unique we are. I make it a big point to give her a big hug everytime I see her. ;)

Both sides of my family are the same way, big huggers.

This one.

Me likey! :thumbsup:

We can fix this issue

Yep, I was handing out :koolaid: at Point Blank this morning. Young RO was watching me and a buddy shoot. My buddy was talking to him about the Legion and I asked him if he wanted to shoot it. RO makes sure the lanes are doing fine and says sure. I let him and he's grinning ear to ear. I said, wait a minute, if you liked that, try this and I hand him the sweetheart 75 compact SAO. He shot that and was like, :wow:

He took my number and would like me to meet him there sometime when he can run both guns for an hour. I said, sure thing ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am realizing this the older I get... On my dads side we are all huggers, everytime all the time. When talking with my new sister in law, her family doesn't hug at all. She actually told me, "I've never seen a family hug so much, we don't hug at all". That's when it really sank in just how unique we are. I make it a big point to give her a big hug everytime I see her. ;)

My family is a bunch of huggers too. Except for me. Everyone knows that Tim doesn't hug except on rare occasions. I don't know why, but I'm just not a hugger.

Back on a CZ related note, I'll swap the springs between the P01 mags and the P07 trouble child today and will plan on a trip to the range tomorrow afternoon when it's raining. If the P01 mag spring fits reasonably well in the P07 mag, I'll order a couple of extra power P01 mag springs. I also have a new factory mag to try out. I may need to run down to Atterbury and pick up another box of .401 bullets. I've been going through those like there's no tomorrow lately.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Had a good range trip with the DOGG today. I got there early to run the P07 and GP100. P07 ran great, kadet kit worked well with the lighter springs. The slide release seems to be a little tight on the kadet kit, doesn't always lock the slide back and is hard to remove. I will work on that at some point. The GP100 shot awesome! I don't shoot it much, but I shot it better than I ever have today. May have to keep throwing it in the range bag.

Hung out in the truck waiting for Travis to show up, then we shot some 308's. My M1A sights seemed to be off last time I shot it, so I needed to check zero. He was shooting his new 308 which he hasn't talked about yet, it's pretty damn sweet. I am feeling kinda "meh" about the M1A right now. I'm not shooting it all that well, it's a damn sweet rifle and lots of fun to run, but I'm just bored with it. I don't want to change anything on it, so I'm just gonna think about that for awhile...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sure I'll post some pics of my new to me .308 rifle. Picked up an M&P10 with the money from the Legion sale. Very happy with the results using various types of ammo. 4 different brands shot sub 2.25" groups at 100 yds, with the other 3 brands shooting 3" - 4" groups. Best was Fiocchi with a 1.19" 3 shot group. This only has Magpul Iron flip-up sights for now, which produced good results today, but I was really struggling with these bright orange dots against a white background. I need to come up with different target setups (these are super cheap targets to put together).

That's a 2" orange sticker target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom