Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That is one of the sisters to the gun that became the Ghost. It is the last of four left. The Ghost turned out so great, and I am certain this one would too, that I am having a hard time resisting even though I don't need it and can't afford it right now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sounds like you're on a roll Tom. I've thought about the G17 over the years, but just never could warm up to it. I ended up selling both of my G19s and don't regret it. Nice guns, but they never clicked for me. My G23 is a different story though. I liked that gun right from the start. No plans on selling it yet, but for whatever reason, it felt uncomfortable to shoot the last time I took it out. It was beating up a couple of knuckles pretty bad.

So, what's on everyone's plan for 2017? Let's see, last year I think I said that 2016 was going to be a year focused on training and possibly selling a couple of guns off to reduce the collection. At the beginning of October last year, I think we had 4 CZs and a clone in the collection. 2016 didn't work out quite as I had expected though and instead of training, the CZ collection grew to 12 CZs and 2 clones, none of which I'd consider selling right now. All are good and only one is waiting on CGW parts. I'm not sure where 2017 will take me now. Maybe 2017 is the year I focus on other hobbies instead of throwing my hobby budget at the steel targets at MCFG.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sounds like you're on a roll Tom. I've thought about the G17 over the years, but just never could warm up to it. I ended up selling both of my G19s and don't regret it. Nice guns, but they never clicked for me. My G23 is a different story though. I liked that gun right from the start. No plans on selling it yet, but for whatever reason, it felt uncomfortable to shoot the last time I took it out. It was beating up a couple of knuckles pretty bad.

So, what's on everyone's plan for 2017? Let's see, last year I think I said that 2016 was going to be a year focused on training and possibly selling a couple of guns off to reduce the collection. At the beginning of October last year, I think we had 4 CZs and a clone in the collection. 2016 didn't work out quite as I had expected though and instead of training, the CZ collection grew to 12 CZs and 2 clones, none of which I'd consider selling right now. All are good and only one is waiting on CGW parts. I'm not sure where 2017 will take me now. Maybe 2017 is the year I focus on other hobbies instead of throwing my hobby budget at the steel targets at MCFG.

Luck with that.

2017 is an open book. I had no plans to work myself into the ground this year but that is how it played out.
    Reaped the rewards Etc. but wow.
    As to the direction the collection will take...:dunno:
    I have all of the calibers I desire in the platforms I want.
    I have more 9mm offerings than I ever imagined.

Most likely more of the same I would guess.
    I will have the 64 SS rolling.
    The interior work on the house should be done by spring I would hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom