• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Where were you driving, if you don't mine my asking? The wife is supposed to go to work in Martinsville later and is concerned about the road conditions.

I stayed downtown and drove up to Fishers. I was on 70, 465 and 69. They were all fine if you took it easy. Probably doesn't do her any good since martinsville is in the 100% opposite direction, but hopefully she has a similar experience as I did.

I have to drive up to Noblesville here shortly. Not really looking forward to it. When 37 gets down to two lanes just north of 32, the plows/salt trucks seem to stop caring.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Czickoos! :coffee:

I'm painting doors today. It's a good day for indoor projects, but at some point, I need to do the brakes on the wife's car. I wonder how long I can procrastinate on that job.

Tweak, have you taken a look at the SP01 Compact yet? If so, what do you think? I'm planning on picking one up once I build the budget up for it. I may put one on layaway until the Christmas spendfest dies down in January.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I stayed downtown and drove up to Fishers. I was on 70, 465 and 69. They were all fine if you took it easy. Probably doesn't do her any good since martinsville is in the 100% opposite direction, but hopefully she has a similar experience as I did.

I have to drive up to Noblesville here shortly. Not really looking forward to it. When 37 gets down to two lanes just north of 32, the plows/salt trucks seem to stop caring.

Just returned from Noblesville. Roads (Main) are fine. Sides are as you would expect.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was bored.
    Seventeen Cajun queens.

IMG_0780_zpswkb8fjxg.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'll need to get mine all out soon for their annual end of the year photograph. For the last few years I've taken a photo at the end of the year of them all, should be interesting to look back at them years from now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom