Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's snowing fairly heavily in Greenwood right now. I'm guessing that there's maybe an inch and a half down so far. There's enough so far to require clearing the driveway when it's done. Right now, I think I have at least 3 driveways to clear once it stops. Could be as many as 5 depending on how fast a couple of the other neighbors start clearing too.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Retirement for me means no longer just riding along in comfort, no longer just taking the easy way out. Retirement means starting that hustle that is self employment, a dream that I've had for as far as I can remember. It will be hard, I will struggle, but it's something that I NEED to do. Not because I want to, but I need to prove it to myself that I can make it work.

I don't know what you currently do but I was curious what your "retirement" job is.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How'd you know what I wanted for Christmas BA?

BTW, I checked about a half hour ago and we're up to 2 1/2 to 3 inches here in Greenwood depending on where you measure. The top of the car is at 3 with the sidewalk a bit less.

WTB, do you think they'd let us hang that calendar at work?

Sorry Tim, my magic 8 ball says no dice... :(

I had just checked out back and was going to guess we were around 2 inches, so I'm guessing I was close.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Too bad. That would keep me in the office for longer hours.

I need to get the P07/40 out to the range to finish up the testing and get carrying that puppy. This is the weather that I bought that gun for. Cold enough for gloves, so the big trigger guard works. Cold enough to wear lots of layers, so the .40 would be handy. And cold enough to cause condensation on whatever gets brought into the house, so the poly-ness of the gun helps there too. I should probably just carry the P09/40 until I can get the P07/40 checked out as good.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't know what you currently do but I was curious what your "retirement" job is.
    Currently doing automotive restoration work. "Retirement" will be similar work, just adding a lot more things, with my old man in our own little place. I have interest in a lot of different things and it's not often that I won't attempt something different. There are lots of things relating to this gun hobby that I'd like to get into as well. I'm just gonna hop on that train and see how long the ride is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom