wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! :ingo:

Yeah, my wife is going to work at noon and won't be back until 9:00 or so. My stepson (wife's son) will be here briefly to nap after driving from Quantico and will be leaving shortly after the wife. After that, the day is all mine :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    We had a big dinner this past Sunday for the wife's family and having a small meal today here with my Mom. Should be a peaceful day.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We are just 2 hours away from a big video on YouTube from MAC. Interested to see what it is. He seems to like it a great deal.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning all. Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Big day today for my family, there will be about 25 of us gathering for lunch and dinner. The day has already been planned for me, I have chores to help get things ready. Will be the first thanksgiving for all of us without the Queen of our family, gonna be a little different.

Tomorrow, if you guys weren't aware, is also a holiday. Kids decision day happens the day after thanksgiving. Pretty sure it's a national holiday :). Something one of my uncles started when a bunch of us cousins were just little fellas, we pick 3 things to do and a place to eat lunch. The "adults" have veto power, but it's never been used. Usually end up playing lazer tag, bowling and eating Fort Wayne's Famous Coney Island. Now all of us kids that originally participated are "adults" and there is a new group of little cousins that get to enjoy it, that doesn't stop us older kids from still tagging along and helping out. Fun times.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning all. Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Big day today for my family, there will be about 25 of us gathering for lunch and dinner. The day has already been planned for me, I have chores to help get things ready. Will be the first thanksgiving for all of us without the Queen of our family, gonna be a little different.

Tomorrow, if you guys weren't aware, is also a holiday. Kids decision day happens the day after thanksgiving. Pretty sure it's a national holiday :). Something one of my uncles started when a bunch of us cousins were just little fellas, we pick 3 things to do and a place to eat lunch. The "adults" have veto power, but it's never been used. Usually end up playing lazer tag, bowling and eating Fort Wayne's Famous Coney Island. Now all of us kids that originally participated are "adults" and there is a new group of little cousins that get to enjoy it, that doesn't stop us older kids from still tagging along and helping out. Fun times.

That sounds like a wonderful time Rusty.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is MCF&G open today...??

Good question. I was thinking Point Blank and forgot about MCF&G. I might have to run out there later this afternoon. Supposed to get up to 46 or 47 :yesway:

Sounds cool Rusty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom