• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    The only thing I must be focusing on this next year is tooling up for gunsmith work. I enjoy doing it and need to the proper tooling to do so.

I should have all the parts to make my marauder the way I want today, will have to make a trip to see Travis to get that stuff changed over, then head out to the range and see if it will function.

Just went boot shopping with Santa. Got my first pair of Red Wings. My feet and back are thankful.

Just got my first pair of Red Wings this past Tuesday. Got them treated with their mink oil and leather protector to help make them last. Definitely liking them so far.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am trying to get in the Christmas spirit. I have a pretty serious nutcracker collection that I have not set up in over 6 years maybe more. I can't remember the last time... Being that my grandmother bought most of them for me and this is the first Christmas without her. They are coming out. This will be fun.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh wow... I've forgotten all the things my dad and I collected when I was a kid... Just stumbled upon thousands of football cards. I don't even watch the sport anymore...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a corner room in our basement that I use for a workshop, but it's getting overridden with stored boxes and stuff. I just got a storage unit yesterday that's big enough to store one of the cars, maybe two if I pull the bumpers from one of them, as well as lots of stuff, so one of my goals for 2017 is to stop using my shop space for storage and set it up as a proper shop. I've always wanted a mini-lathe and milling machine. Something like a Unimat or similar to play with.

I really need to just buy a holster for the P07. Would be nice to carry in this heavier clothing weather, more to grab onto.

The thing I love about winter carry for a P07 is the huge trigger guard. It's easy to get a gloved finger in there without touching the trigger. As much as I love carrying a 1911, I just can't do it while wearing winter gloves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom