Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sweet, the tracking number on my safety lever said it would arrive on Saturday. I just got an update that says it has been delivered. :rockwoot:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Need recommendations on work boots. Wore my current pair out today. I usually just get some flavor of Wolverines and they do fine for me. Looked at buying new ones today and they will run me $100-$150 depending on what I get. I figure for that money, or maybe a little more, there might be something better out there. They need to be waterproof. Toe protection doesn't really matter. I just wear them when I'm working outside at the house, not in them daily for work or anything. What do you all like?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Need recommendations on work boots. Wore my current pair out today. I usually just get some flavor of Wolverines and they do fine for me. Looked at buying new ones today and they will run me $100-$150 depending on what I get. I figure for that money, or maybe a little more, there might be something better out there. They need to be waterproof. Toe protection doesn't really matter. I just wear them when I'm working outside at the house, not in them daily for work or anything. What do you all like?
    Funny you should mention this. I am in need of the same. I remember seeing a couple threads dedicated to this in the break room not all that long ago. I get about 2 years outta mine. Currently Timberlands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom