Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I ordered some TFX sights yesterday and they were listed as in stock. I got a call a couple hours later to tell me that they were on backorder. But, If I wanted to upgrade to TFX Pros for an additional $6 per set, they would ship that day. Needless to say I took them up on that. I have never had a set of the Pros but always wanted to try them to see how they were different. I guess we will see.

I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on them, once you get them and have them installed. I've come close to picking them up a couple of times, but have stayed with the tried and true standard TFX's.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It will probably be a little bit as I have to pay off the Wizard for a gun he is selling me then save some nickels for Cerakote jobs. Then, once that is done, he will Cajunize and install the sights.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    TFX Pros are awesome. That's what Travis uses, highly recommended from both of us. That red/orange ring really stands out.

That's great to hear. For $6 extra per set I couldn't pass them up. Well, that added to the fact that waiting on the others would have been three to four weeks.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I might have to think hard about my next purchase. Darn, was hoping to avoid the more expensive sights. Though after looking, it's only ~$10 or $11 different on Amazon. Around $127 for the TFX Pro's vs $116 for the standard TFX's.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning Rusty. You sure do have some good looking long, and not so long, plastic guns. ;)
    Thank you sir. I really don't care for plastic at all, on anything. But it's hard to get away from sometimes. I ordered an aluminum handguard for the pistol last night after some teachin time from DOGG last night. It's gonna look totally badass.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I might have to think hard about my next purchase. Darn, was hoping to avoid the more expensive sights. Though after looking, it's only ~$10 or $11 different on Amazon. Around $127 for the TFX Pro's vs $116 for the standard TFX's.

I got mine from Optics Planet. They still had one set of Pros in stock as of last evening.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thank you sir. I really don't care for plastic at all, on anything. But it's hard to get away from sometimes. I ordered an aluminum handguard for the pistol last night after some teachin time from DOGG last night. It's gonna look totally badass.

I think both of yours already look pretty badass.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wow, you must have it in good with them. They show $138 something for the Pro's on their site.

I just Google Truglo TFX sights for CZ 75. They come up with a list and OP is almost always the lowest. Then I just hit the shop button. I never actually make it to the OP site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom