Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I may have to part with another one. :ugh:

It's getting down to the nitty gritty on selling things. I don't really have any I want to part with. I will just have to suck it up. Who wants one of mine?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It's getting down to the nitty gritty on selling things. I don't really have any I want to part with. I will just have to suck it up. Who wants one of mine?

I think we are all getting a bit low in the gun fun fund. I know mine is in Negative numbers.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County

Can't remember if I've mentioned it or not in previous threads, but I'm a bit fond of that satin nickel compact... Hahh! :stickpoke:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Can't remember if I've mentioned it or not in previous threads, but I'm a bit fond of that satin nickel compact... Hahh! :stickpoke:
    Um, yeah, no. ;)

Of course, everything it for sale at the right price.....it would have to be one I just couldn't turn down.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I miss that nice blued 97b too :(

I want my 97.......I miss it very much......:(

Pretty sure you'll regret selling that one. They're going to be harder and harder to come by in good condition. That 40B is a keeper.

I'm in the same boat. There's handguns that I want to add to the collection, but I've spent my current gun fund on the wizardized sp-01. I'm just going to have to wait and save since I really don't want to sell anything I have. Patience is painful...

Yep, I know the feeling. I'll probably just put the 40B up and see if there is any interest. Easy come, easy go.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would love to keep everything I now have but now that is not realistic.

Well, the one gun I have that is on the chopping block is the G19. Nothing against the gun, but I'm moving away from striker fired poly guns and into, well, CZ's. I'm waiting for my GF's boss to contact me, as he expressed interest in it. If I don't hear anything soon, I'm putting it in the classifieds. It's the rest of my collection that is going to remain static, at least for now. I only have 9 hand guns plus one AR-15, so it's not like I'm talking about a huge collection :)

I could probably eke by without selling. But the ammo locker is about empty of 9 and that's a very bad thing.

Just replenished my 9mm stock. Back up to ~2k, which won't last too long, but it's all I can afford right now. Ironically I hated shooting my 9mm guns after getting into 1911's. I shot mostly .45 for months and then I contracted the CZickness and now I love 9mm again... :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I could probably eke by without selling. But the ammo locker is about empty of 9 and that's a very bad thing.

When I was in Gander the other day (picking up an ammo locking cabinet and letting the wife shop....:faint) I actually "Bought" some 9mm for the P-07 and the compact. My God in heaven that hurt...........:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom