The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And we have a new chant: When Trump began attacking Rep. Ilhan Omar, the crowd began shouting, “SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK!”

Like a race to the bottom.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And we have a new chant: When Trump began attacking Rep. Ilhan Omar, the crowd began shouting, “SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK!”

Like a race to the bottom.

One of the more surreal things I have seen in a supposedly modern America. Pretty vile.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Regarding the chant... it's being spun inaccurately already:

Trump did not encourage, or lead, or join in... on this chant. It was created from the audience.

D_umTxMXYAEP_ba

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Omar's marriage situation is likely to get a spotlight here very soon. Investigative reporters are claiming to have "smoking gun" evidence of something. Not sure if there's anything actually "illegal", might just be embarrassing or something.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Trump could tweet "Mary had a little lamb" and the dumocraps would twist it into something that they could get all butt hurt over to make themselves look useful to their sheep with terminal TDS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Omar's marriage situation is likely to get a spotlight here very soon. Investigative reporters are claiming to have "smoking gun" evidence of something. Not sure if there's anything actually "illegal", might just be embarrassing or something.

She appears to have had a marriage of convenience to her brother, I'm not clear on the rationale for it other than she was under the age of majority in MN and it may have given her more freedom to act. The embarrassing but possibly not illegal part is the man she is currently married to fathered a couple of children with her while she was technically married to her brother. Possible illegalities attend how she ended the marriage to her brother, in that she made sworn statements before a court that she had not seen him or heard from him in a period of years and could not locate him but appears to have been in social media contact with him the whole time

So, not a devout muslim and probably not unimpeachable

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    She appears to have had a marriage of convenience to her brother, I'm not clear on the rationale for it other than she was under the age of majority in MN and it may have given her more freedom to act. The embarrassing but possibly not illegal part is the man she is currently married to fathered a couple of children with her while she was technically married to her brother. Possible illegalities attend how she ended the marriage to her brother, in that she made sworn statements before a court that she had not seen him or heard from him in a period of years and could not locate him but appears to have been in social media contact with him the whole time

So, not a devout muslim and probably not unimpeachable

Ahh, didn't know how far it went. Might be interesting to see play out, if the media bothers to touch on it.

--

Trump disavows “send her back” chant at his rally last night: "I was not happy with it. I disagree with it."

Asked if he would stop the "send her back" chant if it comes up again at a future rally, "I will try. I will certainly try," he said. And he repeated that he didn't like the chant and tried to bring it to an end by resuming his speech quickly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom