• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Anybody gonna watch?

I'm not. Let me know if anything exciting happened.

I may be getting together with friends to watch it, just as we watched the first republican debate. My only issue is that I was off work for the first debate and now that I am back working I need to get up early tomorrow.

I am very certain that stupid comments will be said, and a few smart ones as well.

I expect Bernie to chew up Hillarious and spit her out! He is FAR more knowledgeable on issues and she is such a horrible debater. Bernie knows his facts and figures far better than most politicians I have seen. He is also far more consistent.

Doncha wanna see Hillarious get mud in 'er face?

Doug

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I may be getting together with friends to watch it, just as we watched the first republican debate. My only issue is that I was off work for the first debate and now that I am back working I need to get up early tomorrow.

I am very certain that stupid comments will be said, and a few smart ones as well.

I expect Bernie to chew up Hillarious and spit her out! He is FAR more knowledgeable on issues and she is such a horrible debater. Bernie knows his facts and figures far better than most politicians I have seen. He is also far more consistent.

Doncha wanna see Hillarious get mud in 'er face?

Doug

Nah. I have to get up early tomorrow and the last thing I want in my brain before I go to sleep is Hillary screeching and cackling.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big media talking heads will softball questions to hilly, everybody else will say bad things about republicans.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Big media talking heads will softball questions to hilly, everybody else will say bad things about republicans.

This /\

I heard they were not going to be pitting the dems against each other with the question format the way they did the republicans.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This /\

I heard they were not going to be pitting the dems against each other with the question format the way they did the republicans.
    You mean they're not gonna try to pick a fight like they did with Trump?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Is this the best the Dems can do? Five old white people? Typical establishment.

Gotta give it to them in one respect though. Sheryl Crow doesn't sing the National Anthem for the GOP debates.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I usually refrain from criticizing performers on stage...but upon hearing the National Anthem, I actually walked in from the other room, to see what special-needs high school girl the Democrats were having do the honors, as a touching human-interest gesture. Woopsie! I always knew Sheryl Crow relied on a lot of technology and suspected she couldn't straight-up sing, but dang girl.

(*places check-mark in box*)

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I usually refrain from criticizing performers on stage...but upon hearing the National Anthem, I actually walked in from the other room, to see what special-needs high school girl the Democrats were having do the honors, as a special human-interest gesture. Woopsie! I always knew Sheryl Crow relied on a lot of technology and couldn't straight-up sing, but dang girl.

(*places check-mark in box*)

I heard that screeching too. I was a little surprised to hear everyone clapping at the end. That was AWFUL.

Top Bottom