• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The blackout stuff is stupid. They may have just recruited a lot of new (or former, like me) fans back to the sport, just by televising it live.
    We had infield bleacher seats for a couple years, but you only get to see the race for about 4 seconds until they get back around to you. Just wasn’t into racing that much given the whole Indy. experience. Traffic n other issues.

I will definitely be looking into, I suppose some kind of pay TV type deal. Unless they start doing it like they did today. I liked what I saw.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    INGO'ers, be safe getting out of there and home. You know the predators come out after dark.

Really good race. Carpenter's team did fairly well, even with him getting stuffed entering the pits.

I know my nephew is going to be p*****. He's a wheel man on Herta's pit crew.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    We had infield bleacher seats for a couple years, but you only get to see the race for about 4 seconds until they get back around to you. Just wasn’t into racing that much given the whole Indy. experience. Traffic n other issues.

I will definitely be looking into, I suppose some kind of pay TV type deal. Unless they start doing it like they did today. I liked what I saw.
    Yeah, the inside seats aren’t that great unless you’re right behind pits and enjoy watching the crews work. We sat right underneath the tower for the inaugural brickyard and it kind of sucked.

For years, we sat in the entrance to turn three high up just a few rows below the camera platform. Excellent view of the exit of turn two, the back stretch, three and short chute.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    We sat right underneath the tower for the inaugural brickyard and it kind of sucked.
    We sat inside on turn one during that race. I can say I was there for the first race but that was it. Watched a kid in front of us fall through the bleachers and almost hit the concrete footer. We were second from top row and it scared the crap out of everyone behind him. I don’t think the parents knew until someone told them.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's amazing they can't do anything to make it right. You would think they would have plenty of practice
    108 times must not be enough. I just wish they would release the traffic patterns. Why does it need to be a secret?

Top Bottom