Text Released for HR 127 To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the posse

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I believe already caught on, I'm not an extremist so I'm willing to listen to anyone that's rational & reasonable.

The term is 'Backlash'.

Things go on too many times, and for too long, the opposition tends to go way too far trying to prevent whatever it is that's annoying/threatening them,
    Then we see Backlash.

Now, like I've said so many times before,
    This is coming, and if firearms owners didn't get out in front of it, someone would do it for them...
    And here they are, the uneducated *Thinking* they have a "Solution"...

That *Assumes* the original post quotes true & factual information in the first place...
    Remember, there are a crap ton of 'Extremists' on this forum that tend NOT to fact check, take the far right propaganda at face value...
    Then add their own twist to it.

What is actually in print...

This is obviously stillborn as a bill that could get passed, it's an opening for debate, has no co-sponsors and therefore looking bad for any type of passage.

It's obviously an opening volley, or a political stunt to fulfil campaign promises to introduce crap like this.

Updates & maybe backroom debates is all this one is going to get,
    It's the NEXT ONE you may have to watch for...
    Like internet arguments, an idiot throws out something stupid, then gets an education from someone that actually knows what they are talking about.

Like I've said so many times, we don't pick the best, smartest people for congress,
    If we are lucky, we get a choice on who will do the least damage while making themselves rich.
    Right Wing, Left Wing, same bird, same crap, same idiots in office an average of 32 or more years.
    I see you're still trying to show us you're smarter and more reasonable than everyone else around here.

Lol.

If we're extremists it's because for the last 90 years people like you have been coming along and taking away our freedoms a little bit at a time. You always want to compromise. But every time we compromise WE LOSE.

We are tired of losing and we aren't going to go along with your elected officials' stated goals of eventually disarming us completely. That's what you voted for, and we are not going to be stupidly led around by the nose by you and your favorite politicians anymore. We aren't buying your snakeoil horse****, so go shovel it somewhere else.

<------- Daily Kos etc. are that way.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Compromise:
    1. The Democrats propose a bill that it is legal to kill Trumpsters.
    2. Republicans contend that that is totally unreasonable.
    3. The bill passes in the House and is sent to the Senate.
    4. The Senate sends it back where Trumpsters may only be killed on Monday.
    5. It goes to committee for resolution
    6. It is returned with changes that Trumpsters may only be killed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
    Voila COMPROMISE.

That is until next year when it is amended to include Tuesday and Thursday.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    If we're extremists it's because for the last 90 years people like you have been coming along and taking away our freedoms a little bit at a time. (Irrational rant clipped)

You have missed the mark again.

I spent 16 years in the Marines so you all back here could make poor decisions in a FREE COUNTRY.

I've never been in politics, never held an elected position.

Rant all you want to, but (collective) YOUR position is entirely (collective) YOUR own fault, from (collective) YOUR own decisions.

I didn't make the decisions over the past 40+ years that got everyone into this mess.
    Ranting at me makes no sense at all.

Anger comes from confusion,
    In this case, confusion comes from lack of education.
    I'm NOT your father, it's not my job to solve your problems now you are an adult...

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Thanks for posting. I'll be contacting my critters shortly. I'm not going to say much on here just to set heads on fire but I can't believe some gun owners support this kind of nonsense.

What a shame we have to fight this crap.
    But.....but....but........no more nasty twitter comments!

They Live (among us)
    unnamed.jpg

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

I spent 16 years in the Marines so you all back here could make poor decisions in a FREE COUNTRY.

Rant all you want to, but (collective) YOUR position is entirely (collective) YOUR own fault, from (collective) YOUR own decisions.

I didn't make the decisions over the past 40+ years that got everyone into this mess.

I'm NOT your father, it's not my job to solve your problems now you are an adult...
    You certainly think your special. Bless your heart.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You're the one missing the mark. You just refuse to see it. And I don't care if you served 100 years in the Marine Corps. That doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make you knowledgeable on this subject. The bad decisions are indeed what got us here. The bad decisions were the countless compromises we made over the decades, giving up a little every time. Overall we've given up a lot. And now here YOU come, advocating that we yet again just give up a little bit.

I'm not confused. I'm crystal clear on this. I look at things long term. I look at what has happened over the last 90ish years, and the path you're trying to push us down, and seeing where it leads over the long term. I'm angry because you're trying to force your short-sightedness onto me while trying to pass yourself as smarter and more reasonable, and labeling me and others as extremists in a sad, pathetic, attempt to shame others into going along with you and your goals of eventually disarming us all.

Some of us see through your horse** * because we've seen it many times before.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think we should mandate that moronic lawmakers go through classes such as but not limited too: History, Econ, Law... etc... and also start with term limits.
    It isn't that they don't understand. The problem is that they are knowingly and willfully choosing to be enemies of the republic and it's people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas, I am getting text messages about this thread.
    Now I have to go back and read it but I think it is pretty clear what the issues are here.

Top Bottom