• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    No link, saw it on Fox 59 news (old fashioned on the TV method), BD shooter is going with the "fired warning shots" defense. Needs a better lawyer.
    Here you go…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He'll likely be the mayor if that's what the machine wants. The machine candidate doesn't always win, but it take a lot of power to push by them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He'll likely be the mayor if that's what the machine wants. The machine candidate doesn't always win, but it take a lot of power to push by them.

We got Ballard, because of Peterson's actions, so it's doable.

There are angles to play on this. One being to start convincing people of color that the dem's have been using them to win, then taking them for granted for eternity. Another could be the mandate/vaccination militant actions of the dems.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We got Ballard, because of Petersen's actions, so it's doable.

Somebody posted recently that Ballard at the beginning and Ballard at the end of his term were like two different people. Power must be like bad drugs, it changes you over time.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    We got Ballard, because of Peterson's actions, so it's doable.

There are angles to play on this. One being to start convincing people of color that the dem's have been using them to win, then taking them for granted for eternity. Another could be the mandate/vaccination militant actions of the dems.
    the mindset that blacks MUST vote democrat started in the 60's with LBJ.

there's a famous quote from him that everytime i post it on here it gets tagged for language.

pretty much he stated that if you give blacks free things, they would vote dem for the next 200 years.

he was right

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    the mindset that blacks MUST vote democrat started in the 60's with LBJ.

there's a famous quote from him that everytime i post it on here it gets tagged for language.

pretty much he stated that if you give blacks free things, they would vote dem for the next 200 years.

he was right
    I think he used that statement when he signed the Economic Opportunity Act (AKA The War on Poverty) in 1964.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I think he used that statement when he signed the Economic Opportunity Act (AKA The War on Poverty) in 1964.
    yup. and it's been the game winning play for dems ever since.

look where we are now. they give us sec 8, foodstamps, and stimmies, while our children are literally killing each other. yet they enact policies to keep violent criminals on the streets. they don't see how the politicians are now the people that are perpetuating violence.

anyone remember chief hight(sp?)? he targeted the violent crims and just when we were seeing a drop in violence, he was replaced by a politician.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Somebody posted recently that Ballard at the beginning and Ballard at the end of his term were like two different people. Power must be like bad drugs, it changes you over time.
    The Machine is strong. Power and influence; and, as always, follow the money. You (the possible mayoral candidate) may be a Republican, but the Indy PTB are all hardcore progressives. NO ONE on the right is stepping out of line for fearing loss of contracts.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is what's coming to Indy...

"Two power houses."

Really?

More like two worthless ******* ******.

ETA: Wagering available here:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    i remember when the push to stop disciplining your children took place. my mother didn't fall for that. she was boxing our ears into adulthood. when we were younger the neighbors had authority over us and it kept us in line. nothing worse than getting the h**l beat out of you by the neighbor and then the s**t kicked out of you by verse.

getto culture (that is how it is spelled on the corner) came to the forefront in the late 80's/early 90's. can we say gangster rap? i started seeing people who would have NEVER been considered thug all of a sudden claiming gutter life. it's still funny to see the nerds and wusses from highschool all thugged up 30+ yrs later. the only thing that makes them hard is a gun and some idiots rap song.

since that "lifestyle" is worshipped now, parents don't teach their kids how to read & write. they teach them to be ignorant because it's easier.
    Again…..parenting. Or a lack there of.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I guess the school knows that this behavior isn't stopping.
    I'm not sure that daylight will stop it either. Criminals have no fear in Indy.

D K

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    “Tillman faces preliminary charges of carrying a handgun without a license, battery, criminal recklessness, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, escape, resisting law enforcement and criminal trespassing. Formal charges have not yet been filed by the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office.”

But, for any otherwise law-abiding citizen, firearm posession on school grounds is likely a felony. is this guy exempt from that charge? (Not to mention reckless endangerment)

BryceB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2021
    Greenwood
    Guess nobody knows how to use their fists anymore...or they are scared to get in close. Cowards.
    Yeah seriously especially with other younger kids around trying to enjoy a high school football game, just sad they don’t get the concept anymore of fighting you win some you lose some everyone gets to go home, luckily the kid who was shot, wasn’t fatally shot

Top Bottom