Taqueria robber shot dead by patron. video /bad shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    What I am comparing is the “thought” process into the training. It takes a plumber x amount of years to get full pay scale and you have to go through years of schooling. At the end you make a lot and you’re given the permission to perform your job. Police officers according to the post above are trained for a week and then given a gun and sent out? That’s what I was comparing.
    This might help: https://www.in.gov/ilea/about-the-academy/basic-training-tier-i/ I recon that the "thought" process in many professions is to limit the amount of people licensed to practice. It covers a big spectrum from plumbers, to lawyers, to accountants and MD's.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Miguel is all for dropping the hammer on some gangster, but I will say shooting him from behind gave me pause.

But then I ate some chocolate and sobered up. :):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's too bad it's on video tbh. The partons of the restaurant could have used the Uno reverse card on the thug tradition of "don't snitch". :shady:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The robber who was killed wasn’t just out on bond, he was convicted in a killing himself, who had been paroled from an agg robbery conviction stemming from a previous robbery that Resulted in death of a store owner.

Records show that in 2015, Washington was convicted on a lesser charge of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and sentenced to 15 years in prison in connection to the shooting death of 62-year-old Hamid Waraich, a cell phone store owner. Houston police also charged two other men.

According to records, Washington was released on parole in 2021 and charged with assaulting his girlfriend in December 2022.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The robber who was killed wasn’t just out on bond, he was convicted pillar himself, who have been paroled from a manslaughter conviction Stemming from a previous robbery.

Still not legal to execute him, but it's a shame that this glaring example of yet another massive, embarrassing failure to keep a hardened violent criminal behind bars with get rug swept by the shooting case.

It should never get to this point. People like this shouldn't be allowed on the street at all. It shouldn't fall to citizens to sweep up the garbage the state we fund doesn't feel like dealing with.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The robber who was killed wasn’t just out on bond, he was convicted in a killing himself, who had been paroled from an agg robbery conviction stemming from a previous robbery that Resulted in death of a store owner....
    And I'm sure he was this close to turning his life around. :coffee:
    theoffice-jim.gif

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Still not legal to execute him, but it's a shame that this glaring example of yet another massive, embarrassing failure to keep a hardened violent criminal behind bars with get rug swept by the shooting case.

It should never get to this point. People like this shouldn't be allowed on the street at all. It shouldn't fall to citizens to sweep up the garbage the state we fund doesn't feel like dealing with.
    Well, threaten people with a firearm and you're likely to end up dead. That's not an execution. Your hyperbole is a bit obnoxious

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, threaten people with a firearm and you're likely to end up dead. That's not an execution. Your hyperbole is a bit obnoxious
    Walking up to someone bleeding and immobile on the floor, taking their gun away from them, and then deliberately shooting them one more time in the face to ensure they die is by definition an execution.

He is on video doing it. That is what he did. It is a very clear and unambiguous documented fact.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Walking up to someone bleeding and immobile on the floor, taking their gun away from them, and then deliberately shooting them one more time in the face to ensure they die is by definition an execution.

He is on video doing it. That is what he did. It is a very clear and unambiguous documented fact.
    I'm okay with that. Don't know where you got the "shooting them one more time in the face" part (looked like the back of the head or even upper back to me in the video). Criminal dead. Innocents safe. That's how it should have turned out.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

If that’s what happened.… if you have some insight the rest of us don’t know about share please. I will say it again if he was reaching for his waistband ? Squirming to the gun ? Reanimating ? People on drugs have been seen on badge cams getting shot going down and getting back up to attack police. All of this is speculation along with you “clear and unambiguous fact”

Lpherr

In a blue bubble

What would your opinion be if, it was your mother, wife, daughter, or granddaughter present?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

“Deliberately “. You’re going to need a cite for that. Otherwise it’s just ********.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

How do you know he was alive when the last shot was fired?

Top Bottom