• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I open carry a Glock 19 80% of the time. The other 20% is a concealed Glock 43. I just purchased a Safariland holster for my 19 with a TLR1. I've been looking for a reason to purchase a holster for my Glock with a light. This winter, I have drawn my gun looking for the dogs after seeing a coyote a ton of times, so I bit the bullet and purchased one.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Same guns, same holsters, less clothes. :dunno:

....oh ....except my ankle holster. I try not to wear that one with shorts.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I always carry the same thing summer or winter a G19, at least 1 extra mag sometimes 2, Surefire Tactician, a varying amount of medical if I'm 100% honest and a knife off and on. While a few other things can work their way in and out for many reasons, a gun, extra mag, light, and a tq are always there and the same no matter the season.

Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    For every day, I carry OWB, full size or compact(ish) dependent on anticipated activity level. In summer I really don't change anything but bought a large amount of Walmart oversized short sleeve collared shirts in plaid. They look pretty bad and I look like a tourist but they are comfortable and I don't print. When wearing elastic waistband stuff, I carry IWB 380 appendix with same shirt.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Does it interfere with your county provided ankle jewelry? I have the hardest time accessorizing and picking shoes since they only come in basic black?

Bedazzle is your friend.

bZ3lG32.jpg

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    G26 IWB when wearing enough clothing, or G43/42 when needing a few inches slimmer. Its amazing what a good holster will do to reduce thickness. LCP in the pocket is also an option when the weather isn't playing around.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    G26 IWB when wearing enough clothing, or G43/42 when needing a few inches slimmer. Its amazing what a good holster will do to reduce thickness. LCP in the pocket is also an option when the weather isn't playing around.
    A”few inches” thinner? G26 vs. 43/42? Less than a 1/4” in thickness, and the 43 is taller by about 1/10”.

Top Bottom