• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Daddy dave hit all 3 kits of the nitro and smoked the tires and just let off and big chief won.... Its back on at 11 if you want to watch it... Its a rerun of the show tonight..

Daddy Dave is not looking very healthy. He has lost some weight and looks lethargic.

Last edited:

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    When you're running cars with that kind of horsepower, why wouldn't you have wheelie bars, especially not knowing how your car's going to launch?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When you're running cars with that kind of horsepower, why wouldn't you have wheelie bars, especially not knowing how your car's going to launch?

Even wheelie bars need to be "Tuned" to the chassis.
    They are mostly Trans brake cars. They use a launch RPM chip that puts the RPM's at a given point when they matt the throttle with the T-Brake and launch control engaged. The chips can be changed. Raising or lowering the RPM's the engine will be at when the brake is released (at full throttle position) changes the dynamics of the launch. To low and the engine takes a run at the converter which results in slow reaction time and a huge slam on the drive line also possibly damaging the converter. Running the engine solid against the converter will shoot the car out of the gate more like a power brake launch. The camino looks like it is on the sauce right out of the gate. I would eliminate the 1st gear nitrous (if it is a turbo 400) and spray in 2nd and high.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    10896996_1051812288166376_8332177654566150392_n.jpg

Apparently Big Chief got this letter. I am laughing at the NHRA for thinking they are illegally street racing. They are probably mad because they are getting better TV ratings.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    10896996_1051812288166376_8332177654566150392_n.jpg

Apparently Big Chief got this letter. I am laughing at the NHRA for thinking they are illegally street racing. They are probably mad because they are getting better TV ratings.

The NHRA is trying to flex their muscles.
    We let our comp. licenses expire. We received numerous letters to the fact we could no longer compete and we would be fined if we did not renew by a certain date even after we responded
    that our numbers and license were no longer needed. Fines and fees. Revenue streams.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well another good show 16 top cars and not what I expected so far gonna have to watch next week to see how it ends up... Come on big chief show'm how its done...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well another good show 16 top cars and not what I expected so far gonna have to watch next week to see how it ends up... Come on big chief show'm how its done...

Monza never got his gig fixed.
    Dominator is a killer.
    Murder Nova was hauling him in but ran out of track.
    Daddy Dave melted a piston. Saw that from the 200 Ft mark
    Big chief is on a roll.
    Docs Monti is rolling. Great dyno pull.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well part two of cash days didn't end the way I thought it was gonna end, but still some good racing... Was hoping Big Chief would win it all, but he is still #1 in the 405 at the end of this season... Now I can't wait for the next season...

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Interesting last show of the season, glad to see the family's support the guys racing... Now can't wait for next season to start and see who comes to try to claim to be the fastest.. I love to see them bad ass cars, but there is always some A-HOLE there to run there mouth and they don't even have a car to race and that part pisses me off.... I would love to see someone just bust them in there pie hole.... Until next season THE END !

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Those guys are all in hot water with NHRA, they all received letters about being banned from further participation in the NHRA, if they continue street racing. NHRA class numbers have been displayed on the windows of several cars while being on TV. They (NHRA) was originally organized to stop people from street racing and do it safely on the drag strip. There's no way those guys are gonna stop street racing, they're all making good money and fame at their businesses now after being on TV.

Top Bottom