• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    http://www.hotrod.com/news/larry-la...s10-first-street-legal-car-in-the-fives-ever/

On Sunday, all of the preparation lined up and the team's tune clicked during their first run of the morning with an improved 1.025 60-foot time that lead to a 5.950 at 244.43mph, the first-ever 5-second pass for a street legal vehicle!

Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/news/larry-la...et-legal-car-in-the-fives-ever/#ixzz3QFVezGni
    Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    A new week looks like there will be a battle for who's #1 of the 405..... The guys only have 4 out of 10 cars of the 405 to do battle this week, could get interesting ?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Original 405 challenged by others from the 405 and the originals pull it off again .... Son them guys can street race.... You can't stay on top forever or can you ?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well another good show and the 405 take another win, matter of fact it was a "SWEEP" and witchita had nothing for them and farm truck and azn are nuts and funnier then hell..... lmao, love this show.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    May be a street legal truck but them runs are on the drag strip not the street, so it would never run that fast on the street he would smoke the tires off it... To much HP for the street. Not that the runs ain't something for a street legal truck tho. very impressive ..

If you watched Farley and the brain surgeon he has driving the gold Mustang they learned the difference when he set the car up past the bumper. Well prepared track versus street.....no comparison.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    If you watched Farley and the brain surgeon he has driving the gold Mustang they learned the difference when he set the car up past the bumper. Well prepared track versus street.....no comparison.

Yea I seen that and Farley was luck to get out with a $500. bill to fix the frame... You are correct no comparison between the two...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Has anybody every checked out the Street Outlaws OKC Official Page and Shop page? I'm not sure if they run the page or it is some kind of marketing firm. The reason I'm wondering is the description of their cars is crazy. Below is the description of the Murder Nova from "The List" link.

1969 Chevy Nova
    – Twin Turbo
    – Big Block Chevy Engine
    – GM 210 Turbo 400 Transmission
    – Fuel Injected Carburetor

Fuel Injected Carburetor?

They also have The Crow on 10.5" tires.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Great show, it's fun to watch them run like back in the day. I'm thinking they should look for a new road without curbs, they seem to launch the cars in the the surrounding fields to easily.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great show, it's fun to watch them run like back in the day. I'm thinking they should look for a new road without curbs, they seem to launch the cars in the the surrounding fields to easily.

It is very hard to keep a-hold of the street with the power these guys are making.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Has anybody every checked out the Street Outlaws OKC Official Page and Shop page? I'm not sure if they run the page or it is some kind of marketing firm. The reason I'm wondering is the description of their cars is crazy. Below is the description of the Murder Nova from "The List" link.

Fuel Injected Carburetor?

They also have The Crow on 10.5" tires.

I looked at the site....it is marketing.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well not the race I was expecting but a win is a win and big chief is back on top.... Next weeks cash days should be good too.. Now I just have to wait another week.... Dang it man.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well not the race I was expecting but a win is a win and big chief is back on top.... Next weeks cash days should be good too.. Now I just have to wait another week.... Dang it man.

We did not see the race. They flipped....picked lanes.....and went to scenes from next week......what the ****.....My DVR must have screwed up....seriously pissed here.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Daddy dave hit all 3 kits of the nitro and smoked the tires and just let off and big chief won.... Its back on at 11 if you want to watch it... Its a rerun of the show tonight..

Top Bottom