• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Oh, you are so late to the party, he is not smiling now, he has attained shooter status
    I realized that by reading the rest of the thread after I posted that.

I still wish we could neg rep him.

I agree. I miss neg rep. Not having it makes the system pointless in my opinion. I still remember receiving my first neg rep. A fond memory I will cherish forever.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Ted, your posts in the various forums are consistently non-productive. While there may be a handful who come here to read such contrarian nonsense, I assure you the majority do not. Maybe you could find something else with which to occupy your time?

Simon Mall security officers are not armed. Even if they were, they would be so with the approval of the property owner. We want LEO's, and properly trained security, to carry openly in shopping malls. There is a reason for them to do so. We don't want civilians doing so. Learn the difference, Ted. At any given time, there are likely 100 or more civilians carrying concealed in Circle Center Mall and that's exactly how we want it.

Who is we?

Personally I don't want LEO's armed, they have proved frequently enough that most can't handle tu responsibility

Top Bottom