• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    As someone that just (last night) took his offspring and a friend of his to Chuck E. Cheese, I can say that those signs do exist. Those are the only signs I have ever seen anywhere worded in such a manner.

My only thought as to why is due to the fights that seem to happen at certain locations. Google "Chuck E. Cheese" and "Fight" to find videos of them.

Unfortunately, it seems as if this is a corporate policy that doesn't take into account location or demographics.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I didnt see any sign when I walked in, I was holding the door open for an older lady and 4 kids

Yeah, but you spotted this sign.....and its the only reason why you decided to show up. :D

will-be-violated.jpeg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I like the one at Honeywell.

"No firearms permitted. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

What on earth do they mean? I didn't break any law.
    Some of the Honeywell plants used to be strictly military related. You had to have security clearances to work there. I wonder if they could fall under some federal installation rules.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like the one at Honeywell.

"No firearms permitted. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

What on earth do they mean? I didn't break any law.

What about this sign?

Photography+Prohibited.jpg

If you're on the other side of the fence, you haven't trespassed, right? And yet on the other side I'm assuming if you take a photograph, you'd be in hot water. :dunno:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    What about this sign?

Photography+Prohibited.jpg

If you're on the other side of the fence, you haven't trespassed, right? And yet on the other side I'm assuming if you take a photograph, you'd be in hot water. :dunno:
    Uhhhh....

Actually, chances are if you are were YOU can take a Picture of that sign, You are already trespassing... :D

And depending on which sign that is I might be Trespassing too... ;)

Top Bottom