Stocks, Gold, Silver, and the printing press.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I'll just be your opposing Fuedal Lord. My serfs will kick your serfs ass!

Barring that...I think I might just be head rabble rouser. Sure it's risky, but what is life without a little adventure.

While Jester sounds like a nice gig, I'm too moody to be "on" all the time.

Hmmm...
    Your in Plainfield Right?!
    That is like an Hour and a Half South of me...
    I have a better Idea than My Serfs Fighting Yours. How about we Just kick the **** out of everybody between us and wherever we meet is the Border. How about that?! :dunno:

The person who filled the Slot as my Rabble Rouser is also the Village Idiot...
    I thought WTH and I'll kill 2 birds at once. I really think this is going to be fun... ;)

If you are still Considering the Court Jester Position, moody is not bad as long as it is not directed at me. Watching someone else get their tails chewed is entertaining also... :D

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't know. Have you seen what it did after Reagan was elected? We are definitely not at the point of no return, and I do not necessarily see it staying up where it is indefinitely.

silver_all_data_o_usd.png

It could. And right now, I can easily see it happening. But on the chance that we get out of this economic mess at all, I really don't see it staying up there.

Well, it dropped. Probably just for a short time, but it did. THe dollar is crapping and inflation is inching up, so I feel confident this is a blip, but if it drops this much this quickly for marginally good economic news (not that I saw any, but something made people feel better about the economy), what is it likely to do with real economic improvement?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Well, it dropped. Probably just for a short time, but it did. THe dollar is crapping and inflation is inching up, so I feel confident this is a blip, but if it drops this much this quickly for marginally good economic news (not that I saw any, but something made people feel better about the economy), what is it likely to do with real economic improvement?

Silver didn't drop because of any real or imagined ecomomic good news.
    It's dropped due to market manipulation by the COMEX. The margins that are paid upfront on futures contracts have been raised over and over again in an attempt to shake out the short holders. Contracts are not being renewed and JP Morgan/Chase is trying desperately to cover it's naked shorts because of it. The Morgue and other paper traders have sold positions without having the physical to back them up and are still getting away with it. The collusion with COMEX is allowing them to cover their a$$es at a cheaper price by manipulating the price downward.
    You're right, however, this is a blip and will not last. In order to cover all the naked short paper contracts, the Morgue and cronies have to purchase physical metals and there isn't enough actual physical silver in the market to do it. Supply vs Demand will ultimately win out, as it always does and the illegal traders are going to go down hard. Unfortunately, those who actually purchased these BS paper futures will be the ones to will be hurt the most. And with no recourse to recover the money stolen from them. :xmad:

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    8/2/2011 May as well revive this thread.

Gold:1660.47 New all time record. 24hGold - Press Review - Gold Price, Silver Price - Buy Gold, Sell Gold, Silver, Platinum - Charts, Prices, Gold Stocks, Mining Stocks, Bullion Dealer

DOW:11,866 down 2.19% today 8th day in a row the market is down.

Now on the 9th I think we have the next meeting of the FED.So you can bet all this is for a reason.They need the market to be down,and commodity prices to LOOK like they are going down(notice none of the food commodities are down) for one reason and one reason only.So they can start QE3.

I still expect there to be a new stimulus package of some kind.Inflation is going to flat go insane when they start QE3,but hey the DOW will rise again as they devalue the currency.Everything is fine right?

May as well add this.Over the last 3 years the Federal Reserve corp has printed/given away 16 trillion dollars to US and international banks.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/171487/fed-gives-16-trillion-to-foreign-banks

Also,may want to look at the EU money markets they are all but frozen.Nearly the same as what happened after Lehman failed in 2008.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...e-as-crisis-escalates-in-Italy-and-Spain.html

GDP forecast just cut to sub 1% for the quarter by JP morgan.They are blaming the new tighter federal budget(ROFL...same as they blamed snow,volcanoes,rain,heat,and anything else they could for the last 2 quarters...never mind the FED printing trillions).
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/jp-morgan-fiscal-policy-will-cut-our-27-2012-gdp-forecast-sub-1

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    It's NOT news to HIM!

I strongly suggest a quick read of this article about Richard Maybury. He has been a prophet of U.S. vs Chaos-stan for many years. He has never once been wrong. He primarily knows the truth that we ar locked into a RELIGIOUS war with Islam. Gold, Guns, Gods, Grub are sub-topics to the real situation that we face. See if you agree: [ u r l=h t t p://w w w.chaostan.com/newsletter.h t m l ]EWR Newsletter[/url] Pat

Last edited:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    8/2/2011 May as well revive this thread.

Gold:1660.47 New all time record. 24hGold - Press Review - Gold Price, Silver Price - Buy Gold, Sell Gold, Silver, Platinum - Charts, Prices, Gold Stocks, Mining Stocks, Bullion Dealer

DOW:11,866 down 2.19% today 8th day in a row the market is down.

Now on the 9th I think we have the next meeting of the FED.So you can bet all this is for a reason.They need the market to be down,and commodity prices to LOOK like they are going down(notice none of the food commodities are down) for one reason and one reason only.So they can start QE3.

I still expect there to be a new stimulus package of some kind.Inflation is going to flat go insane when they start QE3,but hey the DOW will rise again as they devalue the currency.Everything is fine right?

May as well add this.Over the last 3 years the Federal Reserve corp has printed/given away 16 trillion dollars to US and international banks.
    Fed Provided $16 Trillion To Foreign Banks, Financial Houses | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

Also,may want to look at the EU money markets they are all but frozen.Nearly the same as what happened after Lehman failed in 2008.
    Europe's money markets freeze as crisis escalates in Italy and Spain - Telegraph

GDP forecast just cut to sub 1% for the quarter by JP morgan.They are blaming the new tighter federal budget(ROFL...same as they blamed snow,volcanoes,rain,heat,and anything else they could for the last 2 quarters...never mind the FED printing trillions).
    JP Morgan: "Fiscal Policy Will Cut Our 2.7% 2012 GDP Forecast To Sub 1%" | ZeroHedge

sp_en_6.gif

$100.00 appreciation in just over three months. More deficit spending approved and unemployment hovering 9.2%, combined with previously stated conditions pretty much assures the gold bull has plenty of room yet to run. I wish I was in a position to grab this bull at $750, when I first noticed it running. $2,000 by year end, if not sooner.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Kabooom....

Bloomberg - Business & Financial News, Breaking News Headlines

Everything down.I mean everything.
    DOW-512 points(More than 4.3%)
    Gold-$13.40($1656.10)
    Oil--5.80($86.85)

Most everything is down at least 2%.

This should all but guarantee QE3.

The FX markets are having a seizure.

Italian Markets closed limit down.

Volatility index(VIX) up 35% since yesterday.

My best guess.QE3 to be announced at the next FED meeting on the 9th.If not,watch out below.

Last edited:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Kabooom....

DOW-400 points(More than 5%)
    Gold-$13.40($1656.10)
    Oil--5.80($86.85)

Volatility index up 220% since yesterday.

My best guess.QE3 to be announced at the next FED meeting on the 9th.If not,watch out below.

Build your stacks! Gold and Silver on sale now!!! Silver $38.60, Gold $1650.65!

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I was reading this thread a few days ago before this latest drop out, its uncanny how right some of you were.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Kabooom....

DOW-512 points(More than 4.3%)
    Gold-$13.40($1656.10)
    Oil--5.80($86.85)

Volatility index(VIX) up 35% since yesterday.

Yep QE3 is almost garrunteed, then parabollic gold and silver.....woohoo stack big, stack strong and stack long.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    S&P Downgrades US Debt

From an e-mail I got yesterday from the NIA (National Inflation Association)

S&P just announced late this evening that they have downgraded the U.S. debt rating from AAA to AA+ with a negative outlook.
    NIA is absolutely shocked by this. What shocks us is just how long it took them to make this downgrade. Just like how S&P and Moody's didn't downgrade subprime CDOs until the mortgage-backed bonds they held were practically worthless, S&P waited for U.S. debt obligations to reach five times GDP and for the U.S. dollar to lose 84% of its purchasing power over the course of a single decade. The U.S. was a hair away from defaulting on its debt this week if the debt ceiling wasn't raised, yet it still had a AAA rating.
    NIA believes that a AAA rating should be reserved for countries that have budget surpluses, low levels of debt that could easily be paid off without printing money, and low levels of inflation. The U.S. had a cash budget deficit last year of $1.3 trillion, but once you include increases to unfunded liabilities, our real budget deficit was approximately $5 trillion. Even if Americans were taxed 100% of their income it wouldn't be enough to balance the budget.

It is hard to imagine a fiscal situation worse than this, but the credit ratings agencies have justified giving the U.S. a AAA rating based on the dollar's status as the world's reserve currency and the Federal Reserve's ability to monetize our deficits and debts by printing money. If it wasn't for our printing press and the world's willingness to accept and hoard the dollars we print in return for the real products and commodities they produce, the U.S. credit rating would be junk.

S&P claims that their reason for downgrading the U.S. debt rating at this time is because, "the differences between political parties have proven to be extraordinarily difficult to bridge". According to S&P, it is because our two political parties are so far apart that we weren't able to pass a bill with anything but modest spending cuts. The reality is, the Republicans and Democrats aren't far apart at all. Neither parties are serious about cutting spending and the underlying fundamentals of both their proposed bills were exactly the same. The Republicans that American tea party supporters elected to office have broken their promises to make major spending cuts and have accomplished absolutely nothing positive since entering office.

Our country just had an unbelievable opportunity to dramatically cut government spending in a last ditch effort to prevent hyperinflation. Instead, our government passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling that had no real spending cuts at all. The mainstream media tried to spin the bill into being a victory for U.S. tea party supporters due to the purported "spending cuts" that it contained. The truth is, government spending is set to rise every single year until the dollar is worthless. The $2.1 trillion in phony spending cuts are only tiny reductions to large spending increases and none of them will begin until early 2013 when we will need to once again raise the debt ceiling. Even if the government in early 2013 decides to follow through with them, rising interest payments on our national debt will mean substantially larger budget deficits than what are projected today.

Credit ratings agencies have absolutely zero credibility left and we believe that with hyperinflation coming soon, credit ratings will become a thing of the past.

Also, China has downgraded the US Debt for the second time.

The Kool Aid barrel is running low, not enough to make everyone drink anymore, folks....

Top Bottom