• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Looks like the FDIC got another 6 billion yesterday from the US Treasury and 15 billion on the 15th ,so 61 billion in the last 6 days.
    I do not see anywhere that the FDIC refunded the 40 billion as claimed.

15th(Date Yellen claimed the FDIC gave back the 40 billion)
    16th

The math makes no sense though. If you look at the daily reports of withdraws from the Treasury (to the FDIC)and then look at YTD or Monthly the daily number to not match up.

40 billion withdraw on the 13th+ 15 billion withdraw on the 15 + 6 billion withdrawn on the 16th does not equal 42 billion ytd. Either I am missing something in the figures or someone is using smoke and mirrors.

and shocker the FDIC took down the failed bank site.

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I believe in a diversified portfolio. land, brass, gold, silver and bitcoin. As long as we don’t turn the world into a burned up marshmallow bitcoin will provide a massive return. Take the time to understand it and win.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Looks like the FDIC got another 6 billion yesterday from the US Treasury and 15 billion on the 15th ,so 61 billion in the last 6 days.
    I do not see anywhere that the FDIC refunded the 40 billion as claimed.

15th(Date Yellen claimed the FDIC gave back the 40 billion)
    16th

The math makes no sense though. If you look at the daily reports of withdraws from the Treasury (to the FDIC)and then look at YTD or Monthly the daily number to not match up.

40 billion withdraw on the 13th+ 15 billion withdraw on the 15 + 6 billion withdrawn on the 16th does not equal 42 billion ytd. Either I am missing something in the figures or someone is using smoke and mirrors.

and shocker the FDIC took down the failed bank site.
    Robbing Peter to pay Paul...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    When my grandparents passed away in the 70s, I was helping clear out the house they had bought in the early teens. We found money hidden away EVERYWHERE. In the pockets of clothes hanging in the closet, under paper liners in all of the kitchen cabinets, in furniture cushions, in his WWI uniform, etc.
    Happened when my grandparents died as well. They found $ everywhere hid, they had to go through every single book they had page by page…lol. My great aunt Cleo had shoe boxes under her bed filled with cash. It was so old my family said it stunk.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This was published by the University of Southern California,Northwest University,Columbia university and Stanford.
    Key words for the "paper" (21 pages of it)according to the publishing "journal" Keywords: Monetary Tightening, Uninsured Depositors, Runs

Almost like they are pushing for bank failures. Pointing out the 2 trillion dollar bank shortfall in cash is like saying "fire" in a theater that is on fire. I would wager a boatload of leftists with over 250k in banks have already been pulling cash out and putting some in equities and some in TBTF banks.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If it got even close every quantum computer on earth would be turned against it and the end result would be it having zero value. You think the US,China,India,or Canada would allow that large of a threat to their currencies?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    On a Sunday. Things are obviously very very bad.

It is because of UBS forced takeover over of SC. Shareholders of neither company get a choice in the matter due to Swiss using an emergency law.

I talk about it here. But in short 275+ billion was just wiped out by the swiss. Some from depositors and a massive amount from shareholders,all while wrecking their own currency by increasing their money supply by 109 billion(their current total national debt is only 309 billion). The bond market is in total chaos.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What was once weekly is now daily. This is what a flailing system looks like.

The Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve, and the Swiss National Bank are today announcing a coordinated action to enhance the provision of liquidity via the standing U.S. dollar liquidity swap line arrangements.

To improve the swap lines' effectiveness in providing U.S. dollar funding, the central banks currently offering U.S. dollar operations have agreed to increase the frequency of 7-day maturity operations from weekly to daily. These daily operations will commence on Monday, March 20, 2023, and will continue at least through the end of April.

Top Bottom