• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’ll be doing the obvious responsible thing and buying another motorcycle. So if u guys have one for sale pm me a pic and price and I’ll let ya know if I’m interested. :) happy trails to u all.
    I’m going to spend it all on 9mm and .22lr.... oh wait.... strip clubs and amusement parks? .... hmmm, oh..... uhhhh.... European trips and movies? ....no? Well damn... looks like a case of sardines, some crackers, and hot sauce.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m going to spend it all on 9mm and .22lr.... oh wait.... strip clubs and amusement parks? .... hmmm, oh..... uhhhh.... European trips and movies? ....no? Well damn... looks like a case of sardines, some crackers, and hot sauce.
    Aren't those kind of synonymous? (Well, depending upon the club I guess. Some could be synonymous with "house of horror".) :):

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I thought you'd spend it all on Zima :):

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Might as well just go with the the traditional hookers and blow!!

(as long as they're white hookers)

:cool:

Top Bottom