• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    We will not get it again we are just over the phase out threshold. But in my opinion we should get it since my tax rate is helping fund this horse****. As is everyone else above and below the cut off.

There is no hope for our gov they will just keep on taxing me to death.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    What are you gonna spend your money on? Assuming you meet the AGI limit.

I freaking hate our idiocracy....

Why not make the income limit something reasonable, like 50,000? Those people actually need it. Not to mention the other 90% of the stupid bill that goes to fund gender neutral toilet paper studies.

I'm buying all guns and ammo. Because when we have to pay this all back it's going to be war.

That assumes that they actually pay it to people, unlike the 2nd stimulus, which the IRS couldn't figure out how to pay.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Haven’t done my taxes yet but I have a bad feeling that I’m gonna have to turn around and send it right back because I picked up a 1099 armed security gig during the riots

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Haven’t done my taxes yet but I have a bad feeling that I’m gonna have to turn around and send it right back because I picked up a 1099 armed security gig during the riots
    The last one is going toward that bill to the IRS....

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A fence.

p.s. Anyone have any recommendations for a fence company in Morgan County? It will be a little less than 300 ft of 4’ chain link.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We will not get it again we are just over the phase out threshold. But in my opinion we should get it since my tax rate is helping fund this horse****. As is everyone else above and below the cut off.

There is no hope for our gov they will just keep on taxing me to death.
    Didn't get any of the others and won't get this one. IMO, there should be safety nets for people with impact. These stimulus hand outs are not about people with impact. It's about buying votes and making people who don't think critically, dependent on the govt.

If they wanted to assist people with impact there would be an application process and some form of impact would need to be shown rather than just an income level that may be unchanged or actually better than it was before the pandemic, but apparently doing something well thought out and with actual real criteria would take too long.

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    This time ’round I’m going to be responsible and put the stimulus money towards my student loans. I really can’t wait to be free from that bill!
    Should probably just wait until the government cancels that.

Why throw money at a problem they are telling you they are cancel as soon as they can?

Top Bottom