Spring is near..... Any motorcycle riders?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Hoping to ride but with my spinal problems I may not get much done , just may sell my street glide to avoid the pain . :(

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Just ordered a new rear tire from Bike Bandit, I was hesitant because of previous order issues with Bike Bandit.. they had a tire sale and the best price of over 55.00. I tried a new brand Shinko. All very good reviews and it was half of the price of the Metzler or Pirelli tire that I have put on in the past.
    I ordered it on Thursday and it came on Saturday afternoon. I was impressed. Going to finish off the tire today and get the new one on.;)

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Went out last evening with Sweetie for an hour ride around Terre Haute, and rode in to work today. Hopefully ride Monday and Tuesday again, cuz Friday I have shoulder surgery that will take out a big chunk of this riding season.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    DSC03891.jpgI just picked up a 2009 softail deluxe with real low miles. I love it so far. I just need to get used to the forward controls and floor boards especially in low speed handling. I have owned a sportster and a couple crotch rockets before. I had foot pegs directly below my hips on my previous bikes.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Installed new steering bearings on my son's XT600 yesterday. He's riding this week...I'm on the Concours today - beautiful day to ride!

13221417_1581604942169626_146940508640012105_o.jpg

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Broke out the Street Glide for a quick run up north with friends Sunday to Bookers in Kirklin. It was a great day for some wind therapy. I need to get motivated and clean up my GPZ1100 to sell. (I keep telling the wife I'm going to sell it, but might just keep it for solo riding since it hurts her back.):D I need to find some new weekend spots to ride to. We are planning a trip back down to Paoli for some BBQ then ride over to French Lick to the West Baden. Man that place is cool.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Broke out the Street Glide for a quick run up north with friends Sunday to Bookers in Kirklin. It was a great day for some wind therapy. I need to get motivated and clean up my GPZ1100 to sell. (I keep telling the wife I'm going to sell it, but might just keep it for solo riding since it hurts her back.):D I need to find some new weekend spots to ride to. We are planning a trip back down to Paoli for some BBQ then ride over to French Lick to the West Baden. Man that place is cool.

The road between French Lick and Shoals is a very nice ride ;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting video, "Riding With A Gun" from a California rider:

[video=youtube;HCkvvBm3320]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkvvBm3320[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom